Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
I have a 09 800 sportsman touring. Not sure if the options are the same but he's what I know.
1. Turn the key switch off and wait 10 seconds.
2. Lock the parking brake.
3. Place transmission in neutral.
4. Hold the mode/reverse override button and turn the key switch on. Release the switch as soon as the display is activated.
5. Use the mode button to toggle through the diagnostic screens.
To reset the clock:
1. Toggle to the clock screen.
2. Press and hold the mode button until the hour display flashes. Release the button.
3. Press and release the mode button once to advance the setting by one hour. Press and hold the mode button to advance the hours quickly.
4. When the desired hour is displayed, wait approximately four seconds, until the minute display flashes.
5. Use the same procedure to reset the minutes.
6. When the display stops flashing, the mode has been set.
7. Do not turn the key switch off until the display stops flashing or the new setting will not be locked into the memory.
This was out of my manual so I hope the same options are available on your machine.
09 800 Sportsman Touring
Front & Rear brush guard
Rear rack extender
3500 Polaris winch
1" Wheel spacers all around