570 SPortsman ECU tuning release - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Performance Modifications Have Modifications? Want to ask about a mod? Having problems with a certain mod? Ask and post here! Carbs, Exhausts, Engines, Etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Polaris ATV Legend

570 SPortsman ECU tuning release

Here it is guys! Ready to go. Thank you all for the patience as we got through the testing and tuning on the sportsman 570. Everything is running great and we are 110% confident in the safety and reliability of the tune files we have for them. And very pleased with the numbers too. Here is a link to the tunes with pricing and details. Also as a thank you for the patience we are going to run them at 10% off for the first week, just for the members here. Coupon code PATV at checkout. This code will apply to all 570 as well as the 450 tunes through 10-23-16

Sportsman 570 ECU Tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 12:17 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Awesome news. Quick question, if I can get mine to you by late this week, what is the expected turn around time? We are planning a trip leaving 11Nov and just want to make sure I would have it back before leaving.

Our Rides
His:
2015 Sportsman 570
OG Big Horns, RVS ECM Stage 1.5 Tune, QSC Clutch kit, Elka Stage 1 Rear Shocks, Heat Demon heated hand grips, Super Winch LT 2500, GSE Air Filter, Tusk hand guards, Polaris Lock and Ride rear bag, custom LED headlight pods-made by me, gripper seat cover, AGM battery

Future upgrades: R2C Air Filter, RTPro

Hers:
2017 RZR S 570

Polaris Lock and Ride Sport Roof, SSV Works Overhead Stereo, DragonFire 2" harnesses, RTPro front chassis brace, Seizmik Pursuit mirrors
Future upgrades: RTPRo Rear Lower Gusset Plate, R2C Air Filter, Doors

2015 Sportsman ETX - SOLD
2010 TrailBlazer 330 - SOLD
2007 Scrambler 500 HO - SOLD
1996 Sportsman 400 - SOLD
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:22 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

I know you have said before that you would work your way to the Sportsman 1000's, whats the ETA on this?

Mine-

2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 Highlifter
RJWC Exhaust
Dobeck 3.5 Fuel Tuner
RVS Performance ECU flash
Snorkel Kit
KFI Tiger Tail
HD ATV Gear Pinion Plate Upgrade
High Lifter DHT Rear Axles
Uni Air Filter
Rogue Offroad Radiator cover
Dalton Industries Primary Spring
Mictuning 14" LED Light bar

2016 Polaris 1000 RZR Highlifter
Mictuning light bar
KFI tiger tail
RTIC Coola
Chupacabra Side mirrors
RVS Air filter

2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

Wasted Wages SOMD
#wastedwagessomd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 04:52 AM

to RVS > does the factory 570 ECU tune have a speed limiter? mine seems to nose over right at 51-52, up to that it pulls hard...

2015 570 SP-EPS
Polaris winch
Mudzilla 28x10
HMF exhaust
Power Commander
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

My ECM is going out tonight or tomorrow. I'll start a new thread once I get it back and have a chance to put some miles on the quad with it.

Our Rides
His:
2015 Sportsman 570
OG Big Horns, RVS ECM Stage 1.5 Tune, QSC Clutch kit, Elka Stage 1 Rear Shocks, Heat Demon heated hand grips, Super Winch LT 2500, GSE Air Filter, Tusk hand guards, Polaris Lock and Ride rear bag, custom LED headlight pods-made by me, gripper seat cover, AGM battery

Future upgrades: R2C Air Filter, RTPro

Hers:
2017 RZR S 570

Polaris Lock and Ride Sport Roof, SSV Works Overhead Stereo, DragonFire 2" harnesses, RTPro front chassis brace, Seizmik Pursuit mirrors
Future upgrades: RTPRo Rear Lower Gusset Plate, R2C Air Filter, Doors

2015 Sportsman ETX - SOLD
2010 TrailBlazer 330 - SOLD
2007 Scrambler 500 HO - SOLD
1996 Sportsman 400 - SOLD
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

If sent in how long does it take ? Also if I went with stage 1 now would I see a difference ? Also if in future I need to go to stage 3 is this possible

Thanks
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Polaris ATV Legend

Turn around is same or next business day 99% of the time. Worst case in the busiest times we are 48 hours turn around with Priority mail return 2-3 day shipping back. Typical turn around is 5-7 days from when you send it to receiving it back. There is a speed limiter in them at 55mph.

We have the 1000 file mostly deciphered and have a machine coming in locally to do some final testing on to verify we have found all the parameters we need to change. If so, then it will be just a matter of getting some miles on to verify everything works as expected and is safe and reliable.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVS Performance View Post
Turn around is same or next business day 99% of the time. Worst case in the busiest times we are 48 hours turn around with Priority mail return 2-3 day shipping back. Typical turn around is 5-7 days from when you send it to receiving it back. There is a speed limiter in them at 55mph.

We have the 1000 file mostly deciphered and have a machine coming in locally to do some final testing on to verify we have found all the parameters we need to change. If so, then it will be just a matter of getting some miles on to verify everything works as expected and is safe and reliable.
Any news on the 850? Thanks for what you do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Polaris ATV Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftedpsd View Post
Quote:

Once we have the 1000 done, the 850 should be very easy as the parameters should be in the same places. Will just need to move them, verify correct programming, a little testing and be done. 1 at a time....
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftedpsd View Post
Quote:

Once we have the 1000 done, the 850 should be very easy as the parameters should be in the same places. Will just need to move them, verify correct programming, a little testing and be done. 1 at a time....
No problem thanks again for all your hard work, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Any progress on any sportsman is a plus in my book.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Performance Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode