Help! Sportsman ECU removal - Page 3 - Polaris ATV Forum
Polaris ATV Forum
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Performance Modifications

ATV Performance Modifications Have Modifications? Want to ask about a mod? Having problems with a certain mod? Ask and post here! Carbs, Exhausts, Engines, Etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #64865
Well i am back from my trip and i can definitley tell an increase because of the flash.
Not once did i hit the rev limiter on my HL like i used to before (which was pretty often).
The low end stayed somewhat the same and no i still cant pop a wheelie from sitting still.
The Mid range is what really came alive, once the bike gets rolling you can really feel it squat the back end and start pulling away.
My fans did seem to come on more often but ran for a shorter amount of time than before.
I was still running my dobeck 3.5 and did have some popping when i let off of the throttle so i hope the reflash will cure that.
Besides that im pretty content with what i got, i know my gear reduction limits me alot so im sure on a normal sportsman XP you will really notice a difference.

2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 Highlifter
RJWC Exhaust
Dobeck 3.5 Fuel Tuner
RVS Performance ECU flash
Snorkel Kit
KFI Tiger Tail
HD ATV Gear Pinion Plate Upgrade
High Lifter DHT Rear Axles
Uni Air Filter
Rogue Offroad Radiator cover
Dalton Industries Primary Spring
Mictuning 14" LED Light bar

2010 Sportsman 500 H.O.
Snorkeled
Wheel Spacers
4.5" Lift
HMF Swamp Series XL
HMF Jet Kit
KFI 3500 Winch

2016 Polaris 1000 RZR Highlifter

2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Diesel

Wasted Wages SOMD
#wastedwagessomd
Sponsored Links
PolarisATVForums is the premier Polaris ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads, So Register, It's Free!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Performance Modifications