Polaris ATV Forum banner

Front CV axle for a 2015 570

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Double_J 
#1 ·
Looking for opinions on a new front cv axle for my 570. At this point I really have no interest in spending $400 on a set of Rhinos. I've read good and bad on the eBay East Lake replacements. Anyone have experience with them, or a better solution?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Thanks and trust me, I'd love a set of Rhinos but between the Elkas and the Big Horns I just put on, my play-money account manager gave me a really dirty look when I mentioned the cost of Rhinos...
I've used sixity in the past and had no complaints but they were on an 07 Scrambler and had the inner u-joint as opposed a cv joint.
Not discounting your opinion at all, just looking for some more input on different brand reliability.

#4 ·
I'm with BD on the rhino's!!!!

But my bud runs American CV with some heavy ass mud tires on it. He swears by American and hasn't had any issues with them. Also this guy runs the snoot out of his machine.

#5 ·
Thanks. I was looking at those after Battle Design mentioned them.
My front left is shot and the right has a little play in it. Might just buy a pair and change them both.

#7 ·
That's kind of the way I'm thinking.

#8 ·
So the rhino's are like $200 a piece and how much are the Americans​?

#9 ·
$170 a pair for their heavy duty version.

#14 ·
That thought crossed my mind!

#15 ·
I got the American CV axles in yesterday. They seemed to be of equal quality to the oem that came out. Got everything put back together and no more loose and rattling joints at the diff. Hopefully they hold up as long or longer than the factory installed parts. 28 days and a wake-up and we're HMT bound for 8 days of riding. Hoping we can hit close to 400 miles this trip. Last 2 years our riding has been cut short from one particular atv... first time it was the rider, second was the atv.

#17 ·
I will, though with life and work I don't see much riding in the next few weeks before we head to HMT.
I ordered direct from American CV, but they also have an eBay store and I believe Amazon as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.