Well I had to do a little thinking and then fabricate my own tool and walla I got them out. It turned out to be quite simple in the long run.
I'll share my method if anyone is interested. It requires some scrap steel, a welder, and a dent puller.
I had a bad CV joint so that side came apart as I was yanking on the axle to try and remove it. I cut the rubber boot off and the clamp and removed everything from that one side except the CV cup that was stuck in the trans. I cleaned up all the grease from the cup and got it nice and clean. I cut a piece of 1" x 1" x 1/4" steel angle using my portable band saw so it would fit with the one leg going inside the cup. I then cut another piece and did the same thing. I then clamped the 2-pieces together and welded them to each other. I then took a 3/4" steel coupling I bought at Home Depot and welded it to the flat side of the 2-angles welded together. My dent puller has a 3/4" threaded end on it that I could screw into the coupler.
I put the pieces I welded together into the CV cup and then welded it to it. I then screwed the dent puller to it and after a couple of good strikes with it, it came right out. This was very simple if you have a welder or access to one.
Once that one side was out I grabbed a piece of rebar I had in the garage and used it and a large hammer to pound out the other side.
I might have to make a bunch and try and sell them.