Polaris ATV Forum banner

Just add 2 more headlights!!! (with pics)

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  al53 
#1 ·
well guys!

I know this isn't much, but you'll get the picture!

i started to buy the extra headlights on ebay...and they arrive today :wink1:

them i start to wreck my donky off...

the red wire to the battery...

fuse...

them...the friking relay, that i can´t discover how to connect that thing...JESUS!!!:banghead:

i took off the front bumper to my shop, and with the proper tools i manage to put the headlights in place!!!:naughty:

back to my garage...

time to put this all together

relay... (finaly i solve the problem with the connections)

the connection to the high beams!

and the final result!!!:naughty::naughty:

low beams!!

high beams!!

i just got to put the top case and cleam up the bike.

work is done!!:cool::cool::cool:

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey
You also look at doing the 3 light mod.. The older bikes can only turn on the main headlights for low or the pod for High.. With the mod you can turn on high and get all 3 lights.. I got the part from ATV Tires Wheels Aftermarket Parts ATV Quad Winch Exhaust ATVs UTVs for 12 bucks..really easy setup.. 2 wires.. yellow and green in the pod.

#6 ·
Those lights that you got look great!! really bright.. The LED's are easy on the electrical too..

#7 ·
Just a note: judging by how dirty everything looks you should really go through and use Dielectric grease on all your electrical connections.. I did that in my pod when I put my handwarmers in. Oh and can you go buy an XP and do a write up on how to install similar lights, LOL...

#9 ·
i'd love to buy it, but sadly times are rought and i promisse to my self that i'll keep this bike to my son! (that i still haven't)...

I love this bike, and with all the problems that i have with it, and learning how to fix it it's turning difficult to send it away!

thanks for the coments guys...really!:cool:

#8 ·
The new lights and bumper/brush gaurd look good. Nice write up..... I love a good picture tutorial!! Gives the next guy a look at what he shoule expect!!

#12 ·
Clean install. Looks good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.