Polaris ATV Forum
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Wheels & Tires

ATV Wheels & Tires Trying to upgrade the stock Wheels or Tires on your ATV? Post here! Fitment questions, sizes, brands, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM

Member #10688
I just installed set of 27" spartacus on my new 850xp. Love them. So much smoother on hard surface than my mudlites. Have not tried them on trails or mud yet but really like them so far. You'll love them
Mike
Sponsored Links
PolarisATVForums is the premier Polaris ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads, So Register, It's Free!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:45 PM
ATV Enthusiast

Member #10423
I have 26" Grims on my 11 800. They do greeat in snow. Haven't hadem in mud yet. Couple months though I will. Theatvsuperstore.com had the best price.
Moose Plow
HID Lights
Reverse Mod
Symtec Heated Grips
Lock and Ride windshield
The ATV Superstore Hitch
Soon:
A-Arm Guards
Bumper front and rear
Some sort of functional rack front and rear since Polaris dosen't believe in them.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #4775
Just today I had a car stuck in my 150' driveway. 20" snow and 4 ' drifts. Car was hopelessly stuck--high bottom. Wheels spinning off the ground. Passengers could not open front doors. Had to climb out the back. Took out my 850 Touring--Big Horn tires. Hooked up tow rope to hitch (purchased from Thor) and hooked to the stuck car and I was totally shocked the Big Horns grabbed the snow like a vice and pulled the car out like easy-- Shocked--I'e used stockers on my X2 and the 850 for 5 years and had a hard time not getting stuck. These Big Horns are just amazing. Not flashy or the newest but they just work. Period.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #11395
Big John great to hear! I love the XP's i thought about the bighorns but i just dont know how they would do in the mud. i guess everythings going to fail at some point but i thought a good A/T tire that performs great in the mud would be the best and i like the 8 ply tires GBC is making thought you guys would ejoy this too
Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM
ATV Enthusiast

Member #10255
I've had the GR on the grizz now for a year. Good trial, rock, and snow tire. Can't say I see all that much mud to commet.
Also did put 13,000 miles on a set of BH's that were on my rincon. Great tire the BH is but I do like the Reaper better.
GR's just seem to let u slide in the corners more. In the snow the BH seem to push the front end when trail riding fast in the snow. GR's don't.
Putting Reapers on my new xp le this week. GBC make a good tire for the $$
Oh, its almost frickin impossible to wear out BH's

09 700 Grizzly, 25" Grim Reapers, Grip warmers. Flare Windshield, Rox Risers w/Solflex Bars (Hers) 8,125 miles

2010 Tundra (ours)
Old 02-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #11395
seems to be what im hearing is that the GR's are more for rock and the sparticus more for mud thanks alot for the feedback guys
Old 02-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

Member #1219
Don't want to hijack the thread. Any questions on the BH or GBC shot me a email or call the shop. We test what we sell and I have personally tested all the GBC's and BH's. I would be glad to share my experience with them all.

Thor

Owner of Thor's TheATVSuperStore.com. Where we test what we sell and only sell the best!

2012 Sportsman 850XP Orange Madness. TheATVSuperStore.com lock and ride rear box, 60" American Eagle Plow w/ETS, Collett headsets, heated grips/thumb, shield, ATV Mirrors, 3 in 1 ATV hitch, RotoPax fuel pack built in front box, Orange Ricochet A Arm Guards, 26" STI Black Diamond XTR tires on HD3 Wheels, TheATVSuperStore Helmet & HID lights all from www.TheATVSuperStore.com
Old 02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #11395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Don't want to hijack the thread. Any questions on the BH or GBC shot me a email or call the shop. We test what we sell and I have personally tested all the GBC's and BH's. I would be glad to share my experience with them all.

Thor
Do you guys carry the GBC Sparticus tires the only GBC tire i can find is the GR's
thanks
Old 02-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

Member #1219
Yes we do.

Owner of Thor's TheATVSuperStore.com. Where we test what we sell and only sell the best!

2012 Sportsman 850XP Orange Madness. TheATVSuperStore.com lock and ride rear box, 60" American Eagle Plow w/ETS, Collett headsets, heated grips/thumb, shield, ATV Mirrors, 3 in 1 ATV hitch, RotoPax fuel pack built in front box, Orange Ricochet A Arm Guards, 26" STI Black Diamond XTR tires on HD3 Wheels, TheATVSuperStore Helmet & HID lights all from www.TheATVSuperStore.com
Old 02-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

Member #11270
MNPolaris850XP - We test all the products we sell as well. If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know here or give us a call at 1.888.459.4080.

We guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we carry. If a competitor every has a cheaper delivered price, we'll beat it. Shipping and sales tax is FREE to MN and we mount and balance ever wheel and tire combination we sell for FREE!

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Shop ATV/UTV Tires
Shop ATV/UTV Wheels
Current Promotions

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Wheels & Tires

Search tags for this page

gbc grim reaper tire reviews

gbc grim reaper vs spartacus
gbc spartacus atv tire review

gbc spartacus review

gbc spartacus reviews

gbc spartacus tire review

gbc spartacus tire reviews
gbc spartacus vs grim reaper
grim reaper atv tire review

grim reaper atv tire reviews

grim reaper atv tires reviews
grim reaper tires atv reviews
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.