Polaris ATV Forum banner

Pennsylvania roll call!

41K views 161 replies 104 participants last post by  bp405 
#1 ·
hey everyone! Just wanted to get an idea of where everyone was located at in Pennsylvania. I live in a small town in Clearfield County, about 45 minutes north and west of State College.

#3 ·
Never been there but would like to go sometime. I mostly do all my riding close to home with my kids but since I got my Sportsman a few weeks ago I've been anxious to get out and go for a big ride.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

#115 ·
Hello Looking for trails near Lanc PA

Hi I know this is a far cry but my husband & I are looking for trails close to home we live in Manheim Township & just got his brother's ATV we have kids at home so stay close to home... Just looking for any ideas of trails around here w in the hr Thanks!

Shanna & Rick Fritsch :veryhappy:

#5 ·
I live in the Kittanning area (northeast of Pittsburgh). In addition to local riding, we go to the National Forest Trails near Marionville, Snowshoe, Bloody Skillet, & some of the other clubs within a couple hours.

#14 ·
Tri County ATV & Rescue is just east of you off 422. You need to check it out if you haven't already.

#10 ·
What's up? I live in Jeannette, PA, about a half an hour east of Pittsburgh. Trails are scarce locally (but pretty cool if you put the time in to search for them), but me and a friend have been to Slippery Rock and plan to go to Marionville as soon as hunting season is over. If anyone has any info on Southwestern PA trails, please let me know. Thanks, PA brothers :)

#13 ·
I have a cabin up there, it is West of Mansfield on RT 6, there is a campground there that the state ATV trail goes right through. (Potter county family campground)its about a 3.5 hour drive from here. Besides the state trails there are a bunch of township dirt roads that are open for ATVS, I think there are a few openings in the lease that I am involved in, $200 a year, 6,000 acres with a lot of trails/roads, they try to keep the atv riding to a minimal during hunting season for obvious reasons, from what I understand there are a lot of members who don't even hunt, just joined for the riding. Hope that helps.

#31 ·
Northeast Pa here, Clarks Summit area.

We ride from Throop and pass through the lost trails then onto other trails. Lost trails is rocky the little bit I have gone through.

Marshwood Mudders on facebook. We usually go every weekend for a ride. Thanksgiving weekend we went to Uniondale to the Orson Inn from Throop. 47 miles each direction. That was a long day.

#34 · (Edited)
Mechanicsburg pa. ride RAC, SSRT, Monument, Bloody Skillet soon, someplace near Deep Creek md - Kinkead or something like that
850 touring and Love it,
Oh I forgot - Raystown lake
member of Central Mountain ATV Association

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.