What do you do to relax? Two MMA fighters turn to the open roads, trails & waters to blow off steam. Do you? - Polaris ATV Forum
Polaris ATV News News articles about Polaris ATVs, as well as site updates, rules, etc. concerning the site

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
What do you do to relax? Two MMA fighters turn to the open roads, trails & waters to blow off steam. Do you?

What do two of the world’s top MMA fighters do after a big fight to blow off steam?

They head to Ontario to ride a dirt bike, of course. And tour around on a WaveRunner. And slam a quad through a mud bog. And, well, read on to find out how Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway–two of the sport’s top UFC athletes–spent their vacation in the Great White North.

Read More Below:
Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway Canadian MMA Adventure with UFC Stars | Northern Ontario Travel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

i would definitely ride with her, (:

Was nice to see her win the belt from Holm before her retirement. I think she will come back in a year for a super fight tho.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsmandan View Post
i would definitely ride with her, (:

Was nice to see her win the belt from Holm before her retirement. I think she will come back in a year for a super fight tho.
I was just going to mention that.

After filming this video she lost her next fight in a pretty rough manner and she retired. It was sad to see her go. She is def. a pioneer in WMMA. I always enjoyed her fights even more so than Ronda Rousey who seems to get all the attention. Besides being much better looking, she has a much more diverse fight game. I too think she will be back. She is still young and super talented.

2016 Polaris Sportsman 850 SP Metallic

2000 Suzuki Quadrunner LT 500 (*sold*)

2001 Suzuki King Quad 300(*sold*)

2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 (Blue)(*sold*)
Past ATV's: (Classics)
1984 Honda 185S
1984 Big Red (ATC200ES)
1986 FourTrax 125
1986 Honda ATC 250R

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Forums > Polaris ATV News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode