Polaris ATV Forum banner

New Wheels!

10K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  SnotRkt 
#1 ·
Got some new shoes! 14x7 MSA M23 Battle wheels with a +30mm offset. I'm at 50" wide and still under the flares. These are basically a 5+2 offset so only an inch wider per side. I also went from the 26x11x14 BigHorns in the rear to 26x9x14 BHs all the way around. I'll have to see how it feels in the trails but I think it should be fine. They look wide enough in the rear for my taste. Also painted the front brushgaurd black and installed the QSC clutch kit, Ricochet A-arm skids and Cecco foot pegs and braces. What do you guys think?

See less See more
#28 ·
I can't wait to get it out to Rock Run. In my opinion one of the best places to ride in PA.

#30 ·
Thanks. You wouldn't regret it!

#31 ·
Great looking quad. I am from PA as well just on the west side.

I see you sold your Rzr, can I ask why? I have a 50" Rzr.

I miss the feeling of a quad at times but when you have to ride a passenger makes it nice at times. Not to mention the windshield is a bonus this time of the year.

Last year I thought about going back but wanted to buy the 850 sportsman pearl white le. I still need to have my quad do work but def like to play.

#32 ·
I miss my RZR but I can't afford both and the Scrambler fits my needs better. If I could have both I'd love to have a new 50" 900 RZR!

#33 ·
That looks really sharp, I am happy someone posted a picture of what it looks like with a 5+2 offset. I have a 2013 850 touring and have been looking at wheel/tire combinations. From what I could tell a 5+2 is just about the perfect offset for me, wide enough to clear the rear foot brackets (an issue on tourings) and not too wide for me like a 4+3. I know it is a scrambler, but the suspension components are the same so it gives me a really good idea of how wide it ends up being. I take it from your comments that you are still around 50 inches too which is good for some of the trail systems.

#34 ·
Yup right at 50". It rides amazing at this width and I haven't had any issues on the trails yet from the added width.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.