99 scrambler 400 no spark..
1. hit start hear a click (no start)
2.pull start is not starting it either
3. battery is 12.6v
4.starter solinoid is about the same 12.6v
4.i checkd spark (there was one)
5. sprayed stater fluid in head (ran for a sec. the ncut out)
6. check spark and now there is none...unless im totally blind
7. tried jumping the starter solnoid and still clicked
anyone have any suggestions????
Start easy, work your way back.
1. Thumb switch set to run <--- don't laugh, done this before
2. Check plug - try different plug if you have one.
3. Check plug wire
4. Check Coil
5. Hate this part - Start looking at your Flywheel & Magneto. - This is usually where I find the culprit when rebuilding an older Polaris. broken magnet, pickup coil to far away from flywheel etc.....
You can test most of the components listed above if you can use a volt meter to measure resistance etc...
|Search tags for this page|
99 polaris 400 no spark,
99 polaris scrambler 400 no spark,
99 polaris scrambler no spark,
no spark scrambler 400,
polaris 400 no spark,
polaris scrambler 400 no spark,
polaris scrambler 50 no spark,
polaris scrambler 500 no spark,
polaris scrambler no spark,
polaris scrambler sparks one when you hit the key,
scrambler 400 coil,
scrambler 400 no spark
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|no spark scrambler 50||davek||Polaris Scrambler||0||11-27-2011 09:05 AM|
|1999 Scrambler 500 No spark||Costjohj||ATV Repair and Maintenance||2||06-21-2011 08:12 PM|
|scrambler 50 no spark||davek||Polaris Scrambler||1||03-27-2011 10:37 AM|
|99 scrambler 400 i need help!! spark issiue||joey hughes||ATV Repair and Maintenance||2||12-05-2010 07:54 AM|
|500 Scrambler ( No Spark )||aneville||Polaris Scrambler||3||10-25-2010 12:27 PM|