Polaris ATV Forum banner

2017 570 EPS installing superwinch terra 35

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Killthecat 
#1 ·
I am currently installing a Terra 3500lbs w/ synthetic rope. Yes I am aware that my machine was pre-wired for the polaris winch. Has anyone else completed this project, and what do you wish you had done versus what did you do to keep the install neat? Are there any adapters available to use the pre-wiring?

#2 ·
I have this setup, and it really wasn't that bad. I mounted the winch solenoid and circuit breaker in the right front of the storage compartment. I put the circuit breaker in a plastic box for protection. Later, I added a wireless remote option there as well for like $20. That's a great thing to have, and you don't have to install the wired remote socket and wiring. Let me find some pictures to post here.

#6 ·
I suggest using the online chat help desk on the superwinch website. They were great at helping me find the right mount and knowing if the winch that I wanted would actually fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.