Polaris ATV Forum
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris Model Specific Discussions > Polaris Sportsman 570

Polaris Sportsman 570 Discussions for the all new 2014+ Polaris Sportsman 570

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast
Premium Member

Member #41867
Red face 570 camo

Anyone else in the forums get the camo edition 570?
I bought the EPS camo in november. The only problem iI have had since owning is that it would shut off all random but it happened to be the tag from the dealer on the key. And the engine braking on the camo is wicked (though I have not driven a new fourwheeler in a while). On a very steep incline it literally crawls down hils from the engine brake. It was annoying at first but now i dont think i could go with out it. It makes me use my hand brake about 35-45% less then my other wheelers
anyone have a 570 camo on here or am I the only one yet?
-Front rack extenders
-Rear rack extenders
-Warn 2000 Lb vantage Winch
-Lok-n-Ride Hard case rear cargo box
-HID LIGHTS
-Snatch block & pulley
-50' dyneema 1/4" synthetic rope for pulley...if needed
Sponsored Links
PolarisATVForums is the premier Polaris ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads, So Register, It's Free!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 PM

Member #41337
I do. I bought the camo with EPS in Jan. This is my first quad but I have ridden 2 other sportsman 500 and my bros 500xp. I have yet to ride the 570 in any dirt yet, no area near me and I am recovering from shoulder surgery but I did do a test ride and well a few trips around my neighborhood and I dont remember having to use the brake due to EBS system...it is nice once you get used to it. The has a ton of power as well. I enjoyed the looks on my bro face as he mashed the throttle and took off doing a wheelie... by accident as I know he under estimated the power of that beast. Cant wait till I can get to enjoy it myself.

Have you done any upgrades or mods?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast
Premium Member

Member #41867
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogmuddbone View Post
I do. I bought the camo with EPS in Jan. This is my first quad but I have ridden 2 other sportsman 500 and my bros 500xp. I have yet to ride the 570 in any dirt yet, no area near me and I am recovering from shoulder surgery but I did do a test ride and well a few trips around my neighborhood and I dont remember having to use the brake due to EBS system...it is nice once you get used to it. The has a ton of power as well. I enjoyed the looks on my bro face as he mashed the throttle and took off doing a wheelie... by accident as I know he under estimated the power of that beast. Cant wait till I can get to enjoy it myself.

Have you done any upgrades or mods?
i havent done any mods.. but my 570 came totally stock, and with my tax money i just ordered front/rear brush guard, front/rear rack extenders
2000lb warn winch
cargo box
but i am going to put a relay in it to make all three light come on when you put the hi beams on ( if you didnt know only the pod headlight comes on when you switch to hi beam) hopefull within a few months to get some tires. nothing too big maybe 28"
then snorkel.
gorilla axle is last thing on the list seeing how they cost a million per axle
-Front rack extenders
-Rear rack extenders
-HID LIGHTS
-Snatch block & pulley
Old 02-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Member #41482
I got the 570 EPS in cammo three weeks ago. I'm not sure it even needs brakes on it as there is no coasting at all with this machine. It's either on the gas and go or let off the gas and slow quickly. It's kinda nice but will take getting used to.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Member #21865
I too like the EBS. Brakes are almost never used.

10 Ford SVT Raptor | WSI Front Bumper | WSI Rear Bumper | WSI Faux Hawk Rack | Method Standard Race Wheels
3" Single Chamber Exhaust | Perch Mod | HID Lights | Rear Hella Dust Lights | Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires
Volant Cold Air Intake | Custom Carbon Fiber Dash | Custom Spare Tire Mount | National Rear Leaf Springs
30" Led Bar Bumper Mount | 40" Led Bar Bed Rack Mount

SOLD 14 Polaris 570 Touring
SOLD 99 Honda 440ex Big Bore
Old 02-15-2014, 11:44 AM

Member #41337
Keweenaw570

Sounds like it will be nice ride when your done. I already added the relay mod for 3 lights and a low black windshield, handguards and rear rack extender will be here next week. Debating on front rack extender...let us know how the front rack fits. Which brush guard combo did you go with? I'm shopping for a brush guard and then tires.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast
Premium Member

Member #41867
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogmuddbone View Post
Keweenaw570

Sounds like it will be nice ride when your done. I already added the relay mod for 3 lights and a low black windshield, handguards and rear rack extender will be here next week. Debating on front rack extender...let us know how the front rack fits. Which brush guard combo did you go with? I'm shopping for a brush guard and then tires.
I went with the Polaris OEM front and rear brushguard. cant find anything aftermarket yet really except an HMF exhaust.. which in my opinion is just a loud fart can if you ask me.. ill pass on the 2 extra horsepower and loud exhaust on my "Hunting/riding" wheeler I could see a racing quad having one. but not a utility. but anyways. My bumpers will be here monday along with my racks and everything else. after i get done installing it in this 4 degree weather were having, I'll upload some pics on here.
-Front rack extenders
-Rear rack extenders
-HID LIGHTS
-Snatch block & pulley

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris Model Specific Discussions > Polaris Sportsman 570

Search tags for this page
2014 polaris sportsman 570 camo forums
camo hunter orange rzr 570
polaris 570 sportsman camo cover
polaris camo wheels for a 570. atv

polaris sportsman 570 camo

polaris sportsman 570 vs 570 camo
polarissportsman 570camo
polarus sportsnan 570 camo
pplaris 570camo
sportsman 570 camo
sportsman 570 camo forum
sportsman 570 front brush guard
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.