Polaris ATV Forum banner

rm stator, voltage regulator question

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  shane-o 
#1 ·
So long story short, I had a charging issue with my 1000 xp, I narrowed it down to a bad voltage regulator, no big deal, I ordered one from rm stator and I recieved it today, but the 3 yellow wires are not connected to the connector which plugs in to my stator, does it matter which pins the 3 yellow wires go into? I'm thinking not as they all produce ac voltage but your input in appreciated, and I did call rm stator but they are closed until Monday and I would like to ride this weekend,

#2 ·
Sorry about the late reply, but no it doesn't matter which goes where for the 3 yellow wires. It's weird thought at they wouldn't have been connected already though.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I ended up installing the yellow wires, based on it likly wouldn't matter on location as they all put out the same ac voltage, , it did look like they were to be in to the plastic connector, but during shipping the pins had fallen out, or weren't fully pushed in, either way it's working perfect now charging great,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.