Polaris ATV Forum banner

Sportsman 500 Parts

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  badman1991 
#1 ·
Hi guys!
So i was wondering if anybody had parts to their 96-01 Sportsman 500 that they would be willing to sell?
I need a..
clutch snorkel
Front headlights ( don't have to be working, i just want the little pigtail wire connector so i don't have to sacrifice mine and risk destroying it :) )
a stator
front bumper
If anybody has any of these parts please either comment with a picture, or just PM me
THANKS!:veryhappy:

#2 ·
If you are wanting the plastic front bumper with "POLARIS" written in it I have one. I don't have a tube bumper or the other items listed. Thanks.

#3 ·
How much do you want for it? and post a picture if you don't mind

#4 ·
$50.00 shipped. I don't have a pic of it. It is in good condition, a few scratches thou. I can take a pic this afternoon with my phone but I don't have a way of posting the pic. Send me a PM between now and 2moro with a cell phone number and I will send you the pic 2moro. I don't have a paypal account. I have sold several items on this forum. I request a money order and when I recieve payment I send the part. If you need references look at the parts for sale section and ask other members. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.