This is the bike I flipped about a month or so ago (if it happened then, I don't think I would have heard it).
I feel a "pop" up through the steering on occasion. I keep looking at suspension parts, but have not found anything wrong yet (had to replace right lower A-arm and right tie rod after the flip <also replaced bushings>).
Sounds like it is time to take it back apart and take a closer look at the axle. When a buddy broke his axle it was VERY obvious. Tore the boot, etc. This one is not like that. I hope it is the axle (easy fix) and that it fixes the popping so I can quit worrying about that.
2008 Sportsman 300
- Purchased in 2012 with 25 hours on it
- UNI air filter
- Polaris 1500 winch
2011 X2 550
- Purchased in 2012 with 58 hours on it
- Viper 3500 winch
- Front lock and ride storage box
- Bighorn 2s all around
2012 RZR 570
- Purchased Dec 2013
- Viper Elite 3500 winch.
- Cooter Brown top
- EMP rear window
- Totron 30" curved spot light bar
2006 X2 500 (sold)
- Purchased in 2011 with 250sh hours and 2500sh miles
- 26" Trilobite HD tires on 12" SS108 rims
- Cabela's (Warn RT) 2500 winch
- Front rack extender
- Front brush guard
Last edited by Boburk; 10-29-2012 at 04:10 AM.