08 Sportsman 800? Good Machine?
Hello i am new to this forum and i have a few questions.
I am looking for a utility quad to use for hunting, ice fishing, yard work and maybe some light trail riding.
I have found a new 08 sportsman 800ho browning edition at a local dealer. I would like to stay in the 700-800cc range.
1. Does anybody here own one?
2. I hear people complaining about polaris atvs always blowing belts...is this true? I will not be putting on bigger tires or any engine mods on the machine.
3. How easy is it to change a belt in the field if i blow one?
4. Does this machine have the low end power for my uses?
5. Any major problems with this machine?
6. The ac 700 and the kq 750 both have constant belt tension. Am i losing a major advantage by going without it?
At this point the machine is priced at $7199. Maybe i can get him to come down a bit.
Thanks for all the help, sorry for all the questions.