Originally Posted by Antdady
This is what I found. Can I make it work? I have a winch attached.
1) I'd tip the quad up on end, or lift up the front with a come-along with a garage rafter (or the like).
2) Find a spot in the center near or just in front of the foot pegs on the frame, that either a "U-bolt" or "Square U-bolt" can slip over.
3) Link up / center the push tube mounting bracket with these spots (u-bolts) and drill new holes in the mountign plate.
4) Assemble mounting plate to frame with U-bolts, hook up Plow and have a blast
If, No area for U'bolts over frame.....
5) Use the pictured small plates to "sanwhich" bracket to bottom of ATV via the skid/belly frame plates.