Polaris parts house (which is Babbits) is the only place I have ordered from online. They are slow....very slow. Figure on a week and a half to two weeks to get your parts. Took almost 2 weeks to get my parts last time (lower A-arm and a tie rod), and the most recent order (PDM), I am still waiting on after a week. I have not found anyone cheaper online.
Babbits wanted an upcharge when I ordered some larger parts from them awhile back (X2 bed and a lock and ride storage box). They said it was due to increased shipping costs (would have been $50 shipping), so I canceled that order. I just contacted my local dealer and told them if they come close to Babbits, I will buy from them. They did, and I did.
2008 Sportsman 300
- Purchased in 2012 with 25 hours on it
- UNI air filter
- Polaris 1500 winch
2011 X2 550
- Purchased in 2012 with 58 hours on it
- Viper 3500 winch
- Front lock and ride storage box
- Bighorn 2s all around
2012 RZR 570
- Purchased Dec 2013
- Viper Elite 3500 winch.
- Cooter Brown top
- EMP rear window
- Totron 30" curved spot light bar
2006 X2 500 (sold)
- Purchased in 2011 with 250sh hours and 2500sh miles
- 26" Trilobite HD tires on 12" SS108 rims
- Cabela's (Warn RT) 2500 winch
- Front rack extender
- Front brush guard
Last edited by Boburk; 10-15-2012 at 09:16 AM.