Polaris ATV Forum banner

An BC interior riders on here?

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  girlcrazy_4 
#1 ·
I got a wild hair last week and decided a solo trip to Banff was needed over the long weekend. While on my way I saw a lot of rigs heading toward the BC Rockies loaded up with ATV's and SxS's. Probably 20+ rigs. After driving through I now want to spend some time up there off road. So I'm looking for places to ride, and recommendations on where to stay, etc. Once I'm at a point where this trip comes to fruition. I'll make sure to post about it and of course, the more the merrier.

#4 ·
Thanks guys.

I'm willing to drive where ever, just need to plan accordingly. Would love to do a multi day route that requires camping in the back country, but wouldn't be apposed to camping at a central location and doing multiple single day rides from the same area.

I'm also going to have to look into what I'm going to need to to take ATV's over the border. I'm certain that the machines will have to be clean before crossing either direction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.