2015 sportsman 570 brake help - Page 2 - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Brakes & Suspension Have a question about your brakes? Need some suspension advice? Try this section for answers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303British View Post
Well, looks like you may have bought a "Parts" machine. The previous owner certainly did some "Work" on this on.

It can always be fixed, but at what cost.

Are the banjo fittings on the brake lines damaged? You might need to replace those too. Is there even any brake fluid left in the master cylinder?

I will take pictures of of mine where you have pictures of yours so you can get some idea of where to start.

However, I do not have the touring model. Best of luck!
It's not that bad but it sure ain't right. Everything seems to be just small stuff. Nothing major yet I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Brakes & Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode