Polaris ATV Forum banner

EZSteer on 2012 X2

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  polman500 
#1 · (Edited)
EZSteer on 2012 550 X2

Has anyone installed the Superatv EZSteer on a 2012 550 X2? If so, what model did you use and did you have to modify anything to install it?

Thanks,
jmak

#5 ·
Thanks polman 500, that's the model I thought would fit. When I called superatv they never tried it on an X2 but stated that it wouldn't work on the touring models because the frame is different. I always thought the 2012 X2, touring, and XP models had the same front end design.

Videos on youtube show some grinding on the motor or slightly moving the gas tank when installing the factory EPS on older X2 models.

#6 ·
Well now, I've never actually put a kit on an X2 but it looks to me like it should work. All the factory steering and frontend components are the same. I don't think there'd be any significant difference in the front part of the frame.
If you go ahead with the mod make sure to let us know how it goes.
I put a kit on my old 800 a 3 or 4 years ago and it was probably the best money ever spent on that machine.
I've also put a few kits on for the RZR guys and they are all very satisfied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.