Polaris ATV Forum banner

New to forum with a quick question

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  polman500 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 2019 sportsman 850 H.O. And I noticed while shopping online for parts, most of them say 850 xp. Is there really any difference in the sub models as far as parts go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
No the SP is the premium package. Bumpers, winch, EPS, painted plastics, etc. 98% similar.

#3 ·
Mine is just a base model. Plain wheels. No eps, winch, or bumpers. I can’t leave anything stock so I usually don’t mess with factory upgrades. So as far as suspension and body parts like grills, lights, bumpers etc. they should all fit my model even if listed for the xp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Not everything will......I have an SP model. Mine came with painted plastics, power steering and the alloy wheels. To get the winch, bumpers and rack extensions you need to get the SP Premium. I was told that the front box from an XP would fit but the box is different. The one I have fits the touring model. I think the XP is the touring model while the rest of us have different ones. I would think everything for anything but the touring would fit...if that makes sense.

Reactions: cricketbait1488
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.