Polaris ATV Forum banner

570 Plow Reviews

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Motoalliance 
#1 ·
This is for a friend who’s looking at a new Polaris 60” Glacier Plow Kit. Any better options out there? $1100.00 w/Polaris 2500 Winch. I don’t plow and really haven’t followed much on this. I did however just watch a disturbing video on a couple of weld fail points.

#2 ·
#3 ·
I went with a 60" denali plow on my 500HO. I picked up a scratch and dent version for less than what I sold my used snowblower for. And as far as scratched and dents on it... it looks like the cardboard had rubbed on the paint. After assembly and one use you would never know the difference.

#4 ·
I went with the Denali plow and love it. I have never used the Polaris plow but can't see how it could be much better. I called and talked to them and told them I was a member here and got a better deal then they advertised. It's worth reaching out to them. The mount was simple to install and the plow goes on and off in less then a minute. I already had a Polaris winch when I got mine.

#6 ·
Denali w harbor freight 3500 lb winch. Going on 4th year and plow a ton each year. The positioning lever did break off year two but I actually upgraded by bypassing the slot system and drilling holes. With this set up I now pull the pin, position, drop pin, and go. This set up is half the cost of most competitors and warranty as good or better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
#9 ·
I called them and got a forum member price when I bought mine, it's been several years ago but it was in the 300.00 range shipped to my door. No way I would spend the money on a Polaris plow. They also run some scratch and dent sales from time to time. It's worth a call to them. I haven't seen a plow yet that is in the price range of the Denali when you factor in the price.

#11 ·
I use 60" Moose Utility plow - I think I spent about $700. I already had the Polaris winch. Easy assembly/mount, works well.

#12 ·
Thanks for the shout-out on our DENALI Plows. We've been manufacturing and selling them for nearly a decade.

Early season sales have far outpaced expectations this year and while we have significantly increased production we are running the risk of running out of inventory. So now would be a good time to get a 50" or 60" model.

You can also use FACEBOOK10 in the discount code box in the final page of checkout on our website to save 10%. That'll work for any of our VIPER winches and the optional plow pulley system as well.

Thanks again. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.