Polaris ATV Forum banner

ATV lift from Harbor Freight

5K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Natureboy 
#1 ·
Anyone use this particular ATV lift from Harbor Freight? Motorcycle Jack / ATV Lift - 1500 Lb. Capacity
I have a 500 HO. Want to know about how far it lifts it and if it feels solid/stable or cheap as a lift. Like or hate it? Its only 99 bucks and with the 20 percent coupon it would be about 80. They do have a aluminum ATV lift as well for more.

#3 ·
I have a buddy that has one. Works pretty well. If we are doing anything with the wheels and tires off the machine, or working under it, we use jack stands for safety.
From the add on the Harbor Freight site:
Maximum saddle height: 16"

#5 ·
I don't have the atv lift, but I do have a few tools from Harbor Freight. They're adequate tools for occasional use. I have a bunch of power tools. If I used them daily I don't know if they would last. But for the price you can't beat hf.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies. For the price I may have to try it out. I usually only buy HF tools if they are an occasional use tool. Otherwise I spend the money on quality. Ive seen coupons for even more off for this. I may wait to see if they come around again.....

#8 ·
Almost bought it, had a 20% coupon, would of been $80. Glad I did'nt, found an Alltrade Triple Lift Jack at TSC. It was a $129.99, but well worth it. It has a removable saddle so you can use it on a vehicle also. It also comes with a bar to lock it so I dont have to worry about jackstands. Works very well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.