Moto Alliance - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV General Discussion General Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Moto Alliance

Just got my new brush guard in from Moto Alliance Friday and some of the finish is flaking off the edges. The box was in terrible shape and there was no bubble wrap or packing peaunuts,just parts bagged in plastic. I plan on calling them Monday in hopes that they will stand behind their product. Has anyone here ever dealt with them on any issues?

Last edited by BamaSam; 09-09-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

I dealt with them on a winch and had no problem. They changed my rope from 40' of 1/4" to 50' of 3/16" at no charge. Then when i received it they forgot to pack the hawse fairlead called them and told them and it was no questions asked they threw on in the mail.

Sent while not working too hard
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Thanks Zeebs That is re-assuring. I'm actually planning on ordering front and rear rack extenders for the return shipment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to jamiez71
My buddies and I have had good dealings with them. Great to order from over the phone. Ask them about getting a discount for being an ATV forum member. I think they gave us 5percent.

2011 Polaris 850 X2
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2012, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

I will ask them about the discount but the rack extenders are on clearance at $29.99 each. I did'nt see that until after my order or I would have gotten them the first time. It is good to hear the possitive feedback on them. Thanks for the reply
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

I had a very good experience with MotoAlliance today regarding my brush guard. After contacting them and speaking with Maureen,who was very helpful,they requested that I take pictures of the flaking paint and email them the pictures. They contacted me via email stating that they did not have another brush guard to replace the bad one so they were refunding my purchase price. I knew how it sounded but thought I had better check to be sure so I called them to ask if they wanted me to ship the brush guard back to them because I certainly did not expect a free brush guard and they refused and were very apologetic for the whole situation. While I had them on the phone,I ordered my front and rear rack extenders and I told them I would tell everyone what a reputable company they were and that is the purpose for this update. I encourage everyone to visit their website and patronize them if you can.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSam View Post
I had a very good experience with MotoAlliance today regarding my brush guard. After contacting them and speaking with Maureen,who was very helpful,they requested that I take pictures of the flaking paint and email them the pictures. They contacted me via email stating that they did not have another brush guard to replace the bad one so they were refunding my purchase price. I knew how it sounded but thought I had better check to be sure so I called them to ask if they wanted me to ship the brush guard back to them because I certainly did not expect a free brush guard and they refused and were very apologetic for the whole situation. While I had them on the phone,I ordered my front and rear rack extenders and I told them I would tell everyone what a reputable company they were and that is the purpose for this update. I encourage everyone to visit their website and patronize them if you can.
Glad to hear that! It truly is a pleasure doing business with a company that cares about its customers and makes it right when they are in the wrong.

Sent while not working too hard
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Yeah, we need more businesses like that. I would have been totally happy with just a discount.

Last edited by BamaSam; 09-11-2012 at 08:02 PM.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 04:43 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Had very good dealings with them also. Ordered a winch from them with very fast shipping.

2016 Sportsman 570 EPS
26 inch Big Horns
Hand and thumb Warmers
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 10:40 PM
ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSam View Post

Wow, I love it when someone stands behind their products/customers like that. I've been meaning to order a few things for my XP and wasn't sure who to go to... But I do now.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Discussions > ATV General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode