My Motoalliance experience - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV General Discussion General Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Thumbs up My Motoalliance experience

Some of you may remember a couple of months ago, Motoalliance ran a forum deal on their Viper Elite 3000lb winch. There were only 4 available. I had been looking for a winch for quite a while, but I wasn't able to make up my mind. The price seemed right, so I ordered one. Peter was in contact with me almost immediately via PM, and he set one aside for me. The customer service department was on the phone first thing the next morning, and by 7am that day my order was processed. There was a small issue with my total being keyed in wrong, the woman on the other end of the phone was very apologetic, and the issue was resolved very quickly.

In no time at all, my winch was delivered to my house. The package was in great shape, and the contents of the box were well protected. Everything was there, and seemed to be of good quality.

It took me a little while to get around to installing it, as I travel for work and it was getting near the holidays. When I finally got to it, the instructions were clear and the install went relatively smooth. The winch worked very well. I did have trouble with the wireless remote, however. It just didn't want to work. I re-checked everything, but it wouldn't work.

By now, it had been over a month since I first ordered it. I sent an email to Motoalliance, and within 5 minutes they called me. Within 10 minutes an entirely new wireless setup was on the way. It arrived within 4 days.

I will be installing the new wireless remote this weekend, and I am confident it will work fine.

Why write all of this? While I was searching for a winch I was really leaning towards the Viper. However, I had second thoughts about it, because of some of the very harsh things said about them on this forum. Some of which seemed very mean spirited and personal. In the end, I felt like I couldn't pass on the deal.

I'm very happy with my purchase, not just because of the product, but more because if the customer service. It is rare these days to find anyone who stands behind their product at all, let alone how these guys do business. I wound recommend the product and the company to a friend.

Sorry for being so long winded, I just feel that if I'm willing to say something about a bad experience, I should also be willing to say something when a company gets it right.

2003 Sportsman 700 Twin
2009 Sportsman 850 XP Camo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 03:56 AM

I agree with you on their customer service , top notch
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 05:16 AM
Polaris ATV Legend

Good deal.......rarely does a customer post a positive review. Most are only negative.

2012 550 EPS LE, Blue Fire
Cecco frame braces
JCCapri bushing kit
Maxxis BigHorns
Ricochet skid plates (full kit)
Polaris rear rack extender
Polaris front brush guard
Warn ProVantage 2.5k winch
AmSteel Blue synthetic winch rope
Custom billet hawse fairlead
Denali 60" mid mount plow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 08:34 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Good to hear!

2016 Sportsman 570 EPS
26 inch Big Horns
Hand and thumb Warmers
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
It is refreshing to read a positive post. Thanks!

2018 Polaris General 1000, Elka Stage 2 Shocks, 29" Tusk Warthogs, Polaris 4,500 lb. winch, Factory UTV Skid Plates, Dux Turn Signal/Horn Kit, EMP Cooter Brown Roof, Ryfab Folding Glass Windshield, Spring Brake Thingy
2015 Sportsman 570 Touring EPS, 26" Kenda Bearclaw HTR's on ITP Delta Steel wheels, Warn XT25, Iron Baltic HDPE Skid Plates (Mine)
2015 Sportsman 570 Touring EPS, 26" Kenda Bearclaw HTR's on ITP Delta Steel wheels, Warn Vantage 3000, Elka Stage 1 Shocks, Warn Mid-Mount Plow (Wife's)

2011 XP 850 EPS (SOLD 3,600 miles), 28" Kenda Bearclaw HTR's on STI HD2 Wheels, Warn XT25, Ricochet Ultimate protection, Elka Stage 1 shocks, QSC clutch kit
2009 Sportsman 500 EFI HO (SOLD 2,600 miles), 26" Maxxis Bighorns, ITP Delta Steel wheels, Polaris 2,500 lb. winch, Cycle Country plow (Wife's)
2007 Sportsman 800 X2 (SOLD 2,500 miles), 26" Maxxis Bighorns, ITP Delta Steel wheels, Polaris 2,500 lb. winch
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

I installed a viper elite on my last quad. Got it all wired up and couldn't get it to work. Called them up and they sent me a new contractor right out no hassle. Come to find out all the original one needed was a lite tap with a mallet. The customer service was fantastic. The winch worked flawlessly for years. Motoalliance is a company who cares about customers no doubt.

2014 Sportsman 850 XP Blue Fire
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 02:55 PM

3500 winch

I have a viper 3500. Love the winch. It's a Beast. Pulled my 850 XP out of mud up to my seat. Straight pulled me through, was worried not enough power, but did it with ease. I have the Grey synthetic rope. Recommend to all.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 08:23 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

I will agree they do have good service. Glad it worked out for you and are happy with the winch.

2010 850 xp
2.5'' RDC lift kit
Cobra axles all around
31'' outlaws on sti beadlocks
Stealth snorkel
3500 viper winch
Homemade bumpers front and rear
Homemade rack extends with ammo cans

Hers
2010 550 xp
27'' mudlite xtr
Homemade front bumper and rack extenders
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

That sure is a great experience, nothing beats the good customer service.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Polaris ATV Legend

Garage
I'd have to agree here.... it is refreshing to read a positive post about outstanding products and customer service!!

I'll also have to report, that all my contact with the companies products and customer service (both before and after the sale) has been excellent.

Matthew "MustBeNice"

2012 SPORTSMAN 800 EFI (INDY RED) Sept. 2015 ATV Of The Month
Mods: SuperWinch 3000 Winch - MotoAlliance Line Stopper - Glacier3 60" Plow - Polaris Rack Extenders - Polaris Bumpers - LowPro Shield - Polaris Hand Guards - Warning Debadge - 3Way Head Light (Relay) - Cabelas Mirrors - Wes Ind. Std Seat/Box - Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr - 26" Kenda BearClaw HTR Tires - HighLifter HD Springs - MotoAlliance Sirius 6" Pro LED Light Bar

2005 SPORTSMAN 400 (SONIC BLUE)
Mods: Warn 2500 Winch - MotoAlliance Line Stopper - Polaris Mid Shield - Wes Ind. Seat/Box - Shift Interlock Delete - Coleman Mirrors - Polaris Bumpers - 25" Kenda K590 Tires - PVC Spring Spacers

2014 RZR 570 EFI EPS LE TRAIL (WHITE LIGHTENING)
Mods: HarborFreight Badland 3500 Winch - MotoAlliance Winch Mount - MotoAlliance Line Stopper - Polaris Sport Roof - 1/2 Windshield - Warning Debadge - Rear View Mirror - Seat Adjuster - 26" Maxxis Tires - MotoAlliance Sirius 10" Pro LED Light Bar

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Discussions > ATV General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode