Polaris ATV Forum banner

Not an owner yet but would like to be

869 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  bp405 
#1 ·
Hello all! I decided to get on this forum in order to learn about Polaris ATV's and make a more informed decision when I finally decide to buy one. Several members of my Search and Rescue team have Polaris ATV's and they really like them. Hopefully it won't be too long before I have my own.

#2 ·
Yeah man they're ok in my book!!! Don't be scared off a lot of people come on these forms to find solutions to their problems. What machine are you looking to purchase?

#4 ·
Thank for the reply. So I have a thread started in the "ATV Purchasing and Price" section. I've gotten a couple of responses but not particularly useful. Take a read and see if you can offer some advice:

https://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/atv-purchasing-price/179127-800-deluxe-stealth-edition.html
Ok so for what it's worth I through my 2 cents in. I don't think it's a bad deal and maybe you could get the seller down a couple hundo. But like I stated in your other thread I would spend my $4k a little differently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.