Polaris ATV Forum banner

Guess I had to start sometime

997 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MightyThor 
#1 ·
New to ATV and new to this forum. Just bought a 95 400 Xplorer. Used to ride trail on two wheels but wanted to get something that the whole family can use. Not sure how all of this new fangled stuff works. Oil injectors, water cooled, selectable 4 wheel etc.

This 4 wheeler was rolled at some point and has a couple of other issues but it runs and the price was right so I can afford to make some repairs. Looking forward to getting to know the folks here.

#6 ·
Hello Mi-T,
Welcome to the board. I'm really new to all this myself. Have been a jeep man all my life. But, looks like you and I have a lot in common. I recently bought a '92 Polaris TrailBoss 350L 4x4. Mine has not been rolled, as far as I can tell, but it has other issues that are going to require some expertise and some cash to repair. My intention is to do a 'fine refurbish' on it. That is to get it as close to a 'mint restoration' as time, money, and available experts will allow. You have picked the right place with whom to establish a relationship. No matter what your problem/question someone on this site will know the answer, probably several. You can also get help locating parts. Hope you enjoy your interaction here.

I would love to see some pictures of your machine.

See you around the board.

Mick

#7 ·
Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.