Polaris ATV Forum banner

Hi from PA

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  thomaseweber 
#1 ·
New guy here. Got a Predator 500 TLE. Love it few custom mods on it. Let me kno0w if anyone is in eastern pa and rides!!!

#3 ·
Hey jake!! I live in nanticoke (Wilkes barre- Scranton area) and a bunch of us go riding at least once a month around here.. tons of trails.. where u at??

#5 ·
I use to live in Yardley and Nanticoke is not that far away about an hour. Where I'm at now Poconos are about 45 minutes away

#7 ·
I live in the state of Delaware, and I have family in the Carbondale area. I want to go riding, but all state parks are closed until sometime in December. That is also pending snow. I have some flat riding land here in delaware, but it is not as fun as riding with a group in the mountains. I would love to get more information on riding up in your area, maybe possibly go out for a ride sometime with you guys? I have a 2012 Polaris 500 Ho, 2500lb winch, etc... Thanks in advance!

#8 ·
No hunting on Sundays in PA.. Great day to ride.. and we don't piss off any hunters(gotta respect their hobby too) :trink4:

#11 ·
Hey Jake...where's your cabin in Fulton County? I belong to a hunting/fishing camp in Needmore. I take the quad every time I go since there's nowhere to ride in Southern Md. I particularly enjoy riding the state gameland trails in the area. IMHO, Pennsylvania treats ATV riders well!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.