850sp Vs xp1000 - Page 2 - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Purchasing and Price Getting ready to purchase your first ATV? Discussions concerning ATV comparisons, models, prices, and all purchasing related questions.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Premium Member
 
FPD218's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Winter, Wi
Posts: 967
Garage
The dealer I purchased from would NOT take cash........ they are a high volume dealer and they did not want all that cash in the business for multiple reasons. They wanted a personal check. The Saturday morning I picked it up there were trucks there from SD, MN, In, and Ia picking up new machines.



JUNE 2017 & SEPTEMBER 2018 POLARIS FORUM ATV OF THE MONTH WINNER

2019 Sportsman 850 SP Premium

Removed all Warning Decals
3500# Polaris Winch W/Synthetic Rope
Winch Stopper Cable Line Saver
ATV-GURU.COM Front and Rear Bumpers
2" Receiver in Front Bumper
Kenda K587 HTR Bear Claws 26X9X14 & 26X11X14
Ultimate Series Windshield Fairing, Mid & Low Height Windshield
New Style Polaris Lock & Ride Rear Storage Box
Garmin GPS176C, Ram Mount
Polaris Rear View Mirrors
4" Front Rack Extender
Center Brake/Tail Light LED
Rear LED work lights/strobes



Built on March 27 2019
Purchased New April 13 2019 0.1 Hr .2 Mi
Power Sports Abrams, Wi





SOLD
2006 Sportsman 800 EFI Twin
Purchased new to me on Aug 08 2016 97Hr's 811Mi
Sold Apr 07 2019 231 Hr 3126 Mi



https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=k6Nlb_qRoeg

"I am the majority!"


*WEAR A HELMET, I'M LIVING PROOF THEY WORK!
FPD218 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Junior Member
 
dustonlovely77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGsmashsauce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPD218 View Post
WOW, my 2019 850 SP Premium was $9210.00 plus 5.5% tax, no freight, no setup..... Where do you live?





.






I live in Centralia, WA which is western washington. I have called a lot of places and this is the best deal I could find in my area.


I know itís a drive, but have you checked with the dealer in Eugene Oregon. I searched all over and by far got the best price from them. Small dealer, no bs, great prices.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dustonlovely77 is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
OGsmashsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustonlovely77 View Post
My bil 1000 came with both bumpers. But his is a 17. Maybe they changed it.
Do the 850 come with the better tires? If not thatís a lot of xtra coin for some bumpers and a winch. I got my 850sp out the door for 8900.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPD218 View Post
The dealer I purchased from would NOT take cash........ they are a high volume dealer and they did not want all that cash in the business for multiple reasons. They wanted a personal check. The Saturday morning I picked it up there were trucks there from SD, MN, In, and Ia picking up new machines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustonlovely77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGsmashsauce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPD218 View Post
WOW, my 2019 850 SP Premium was $9210.00 plus 5.5% tax, no freight, no setup..... Where do you live?





.






I live in Centralia, WA which is western washington. I have called a lot of places and this is the best deal I could find in my area.


I know itís a drive, but have you checked with the dealer in Eugene Oregon. I searched all over and by far got the best price from them. Small dealer, no bs, great prices.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you remember the name of the place? I dont mind the drive. was it valley motorsports?
OGsmashsauce is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Junior Member
 
dustonlovely77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 26
Ramsey Waite


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dustonlovely77 is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
OGsmashsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Already closed...lol.....I couldnt find the XP1000 on their site though.
OGsmashsauce is offline  
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
OGsmashsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
FPD218- Those prices dont exist in my state...lol. Its an 11k Bike MSRP unfortunately.
OGsmashsauce is offline  
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast
 
Deucer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 206
My 18 came with front bumper only. Dealer threw in the and installed the Rear for free with the deal. Mine came with Maxxis Viper tires. I really like the tires it came with. That was another selling point for me. It also came with a 3500lb winch with synthetic cable and premium seat. The winch control is a really neat set up compared to the aftermarket stuff.

Love my Lava Orange 1000 xp. If I had a choice to buy anything again, I would buy the same bike.

D
Deucer is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
OGsmashsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deucer View Post
My 18 came with front bumper only. Dealer threw in the and installed the Rear for free with the deal. Mine came with Maxxis Viper tires. I really like the tires it came with. That was another selling point for me. It also came with a 3500lb winch with synthetic cable and premium seat. The winch control is a really neat set up compared to the aftermarket stuff.

Love my Lava Orange 1000 xp. If I had a choice to buy anything again, I would buy the same bike.

D
Thats awesome man....I think I will hit them up that if they throw on the rear bumper Ill take the 1000.
OGsmashsauce is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 06:42 AM
Polaris ATV Legend
 
XP1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Richmond, Michigan
Posts: 1,656
Iíve had every 1000 that polaris has made to date. The new body style 1000 has some extra big balls with that performance tune over previous models. I went trail riding yesterday and every time I cracked the throttle open I couldnít believe how hard it was pulling. Youíll really enjoy the 1000 !!

2018 Sportsman XP 1000
All stock for now, but I have plans!
XP1000 is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Premium Member
 
FPD218's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Winter, Wi
Posts: 967
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGsmashsauce View Post
FPD218- Those prices dont exist in my state...lol. Its an 11k Bike MSRP unfortunately.

Yes, when I purchased MSRP was $11,499 I called 4 other dealers closer to where I live and they would not budge on the MSRP and had the added Freight & Setup fees on top of that, then tax. The Dealer in Abrams Wi was more than 2.5K cheaper for the same machine out the door, heck a 2019 850 SP Premium only comes one way, one color, one option......... I made the drive


.



JUNE 2017 & SEPTEMBER 2018 POLARIS FORUM ATV OF THE MONTH WINNER

2019 Sportsman 850 SP Premium

Removed all Warning Decals
3500# Polaris Winch W/Synthetic Rope
Winch Stopper Cable Line Saver
ATV-GURU.COM Front and Rear Bumpers
2" Receiver in Front Bumper
Kenda K587 HTR Bear Claws 26X9X14 & 26X11X14
Ultimate Series Windshield Fairing, Mid & Low Height Windshield
New Style Polaris Lock & Ride Rear Storage Box
Garmin GPS176C, Ram Mount
Polaris Rear View Mirrors
4" Front Rack Extender
Center Brake/Tail Light LED
Rear LED work lights/strobes



Built on March 27 2019
Purchased New April 13 2019 0.1 Hr .2 Mi
Power Sports Abrams, Wi





SOLD
2006 Sportsman 800 EFI Twin
Purchased new to me on Aug 08 2016 97Hr's 811Mi
Sold Apr 07 2019 231 Hr 3126 Mi



https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=k6Nlb_qRoeg

"I am the majority!"


*WEAR A HELMET, I'M LIVING PROOF THEY WORK!

Last edited by FPD218; 06-09-2019 at 07:03 AM.
FPD218 is online now  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Discussions > ATV Purchasing and Price

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome