Polaris ATV Forum banner

Loving the new wheels and tires!

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LKNGOOD 
#1 ·
We got quite a bit of rain yesterday, finally.
The wife and I took advantage of the wet grounds and went for a ride. No dust was great!

This was the first ride with the new Bearclaw HTR tires on both our bikes. All I have to say is WOW!
These tires are amazing! Lateral grip is phenomenal, traction was superb in all conditions. Mud, wet rocks, sand, clay, it didnt matter. These tires grabbed everything and just pulled right through, up, and over everything we found. They cleaned out very well, even in the sticky clay. Can’t wait to get out and find some new trails to ride!

We have ridden these same trails a few times now always when it was dry with the stock tires that came on our bikes. The stock tires had less grip on a lot of the surfaces than the HTRs did over the same wet surfaces. I’m a believer and my wife is now too. She couldn’t stop talking about how well the tires performed and gave her more confidence over obstacles compared to her stock tires.

A few pics below of my toy hauling set up and the bikes out on the trails.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: bobx2
#3 ·
Hey Quasimoto850 - why not go with 26" also for the 570. I see you went with 25" for the 570 and 26' for the 850.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.