Trail Report - Mack Lake Loop in Michigan - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Ride Report Post pictures, maps, and discussions for your trail rides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Trail Report - Mack Lake Loop in Michigan

I had a chance to put first few miles on my 2015 850 Touring last week (3/29). I headed out from the trail head on M33 and traveled north to Mio and then on to Bull Gap. Bounce around a little on the Bull Gap sand hill and then headed back for short and slow a 50 mile ride (out and back).

The trails were surprising snow and ice covered. There was no snow visible from the road but the trails were covered in ice. Riding wasn't overly difficult, but rode slow and steady. Very slick and occasional breaking through the ice caused the potential to be thrown from the machine....so slow was the way to go.

On the 25 miles I rode, there were a couple trees down so I moved some and routed around others. Made it past everything out there but I suspect there could be more trees blocking the trail on the rest of the loop.

I may go back up 4/12 or 4/13 and try to cover more of the trail. I'll report back if I can get there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Discussions > ATV Ride Report

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in