April 21 SNIRT Run, Tug Hill NY - Page 7 - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Trails Talk about new atv trails, trail conditions, and enviro effects on our trails

13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 10:27 AM
ATV Enthusiast

Garage
Im staying at timberview as always , I usally have a big enclosed trailer and when we get back ( around 3:30 ) we always set inside of my trailer in the parking lot , but I sold my big trailer & ( replaced by a toy hauler camper for the warm weather ) have a 20 ft. flat bed that I tow with my white dually , if we are setting on it watching the crazies stop & say Hi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 08:27 AM Thread Starter
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Sounds cool! I'll look for you. We usually travel the usual stops to get our 7 cards and end up at Montague Inn for the drawing and a bite to eat, then trek back down to Highmarket to load out after 4 or 5. It would be great to meet you and your crew!

2017 Sportsman 570 SP Hunter Edition
Pursuit Camo
post #63 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 04:13 AM
ATV Enthusiast

Garage
awesome , i'll look for you then , not sure if i'm bringing my sportsman or my rzr yet it will depend on what the weather is going to be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 02:22 PM
ATV Enthusiast

Heading up friday. We are taking the camper and staying at Snowridge campground. 11days to go!
post #65 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 11:11 AM
ATV Enthusiast

Garage
I also plan to be up there on Friday , will be at timberview before noon.
post #66 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 10:28 AM

Garage
My GF and I will be there as well, with a group of friends that happen to be locals.

Have fun, and lets have a safe run!

-B
2019 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP Touring
post #67 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Looks like we're going to be loading out from Snow Ridge parking lot, we'll have a half dozen machines in our group. Will draw our cards at Timberview (if that's one of the places we can). I'll keep an eye out for y'all! Weather looks like thunderstorms but nice temperatures. To be honest I would prefer rain over the dust that comes with sunny day rides. I can keep the rain out, but nothing can keep that dust out of everything.

One nice thing about the weather forecast, it might keep the numbers lower. The one year that had 10,000 machines on the Tug was a complete circus. Fun, yeah. But...

Pursuit Camo
post #68 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 02:20 AM
ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAinNY View Post
Looks like we're going to be loading out from Snow Ridge parking lot, we'll have a half dozen machines in our group. Will draw our cards at Timberview (if that's one of the places we can). I'll keep an eye out for y'all! Weather looks like thunderstorms but nice temperatures. To be honest I would prefer rain over the dust that comes with sunny day rides. I can keep the rain out, but nothing can keep that dust out of everything.

One nice thing about the weather forecast, it might keep the numbers lower. The one year that had 10,000 machines on the Tug was a complete circus. Fun, yeah. But...
I was happy to see a little rain in the forecast too. I agree, that dust up in LC really sucks on dry summer days.
I think Oswego County will be opening up their trail system here shortly. I have a feeling I may be in OC more than LC this summer. Wooded trails and less dust.

Running the camper up to Snow Ridge later this morning then I might go on the hunt for a new set of tires up that way. Any suggestions for an ATV wheel/tire supplier near Turin?

Last edited by justcallmejoe; 04-19-2019 at 02:58 AM.
post #69 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 09:49 AM
ATV Enthusiast

I have never ridden in Oswego County before. Is it set up the same as Lewis and you just get 1 trail pass to access all of the trails or do you need individual club memberships to ride certain trails?
post #70 of 70 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsponenberg View Post
I have never ridden in Oswego County before. Is it set up the same as Lewis and you just get 1 trail pass to access all of the trails or do you need individual club memberships to ride certain trails?
I've been wondering the same thing myself. I joined Oswego County ATV the year before last and as Joe said the trails are wooded and rugged, I really enjoyed them the one trip I took. I will be joining again but have always wondered if you have to be a member of the other clubs to ride their trails in other areas of Oswego county.

Pursuit Camo

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Discussions > ATV Trails

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode