LED Headlights - Page 5 - Polaris ATV Forum
ATV Visual & Body Modifications Post any visual modifications you have done to your ATV vehicle here.

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duse View Post
Just keep an eye out around Thanksgiving time for deals.
Next time you need a mattress check out Leesa Mattress's.Picked one up for the cabin and found I got a better night sleep,So got a king for here(comes rolled up in a box)Those are some GREAT mattresses.Half the price,Great warrenty, and a 100day you dont like it ,they pick it up with no cost and full refund.
Yes I believe with the pattern I have(2 floods 1 spot on each light)they would be annoying to oncoming traffic.If I were to do it again I would get 2 spots (inner)1 flood outer)I also plan to shim the bottom to aim the lights down alittle.It is nice pulling up to the base of the mountain and seeing whats ahead
With that said,,I ran across 2 razors on the trail with them,and they were pretty bright,but thats what convinced me to take the plunge.
Hoping I won't need another mattress for a long time. I seriously though about getting a Leesa... almost pulled the trigger a few months ago, but I just couldn't do it without actually trying it out first. I know they have the 100 day guarantee, but I didn't want to deal with the return hassle if we didn't like it.

So about the Heritec lights... looks like they have high and low beams built in according to the product description. Do some of the beams shut off when you have the high beams turned off? If so, did you have to do any custom wiring to get that function?

2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650, Brushed Aluminum
2015 Sportsman Touring XP 1000 Bronze Mist, Uni-Filter, 2" lift, 28" Bearclaw HTR's, Cobra HD front axles, Glacier Pro Plow system
2008 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 400, Red
1987 Manitou 24' Pontoon w/ 25HP Merc, bimini top, & propane grill
2014 Aluma 8112 utility trailer (my 'lil toy hauler)
1990 Honda Fourtrax 300, blue, plow machine (Sold)
1986 Yamaha Moto 4 225 (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 04:22 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

First thing first. Some DUMBASS wrote $350 for the lights.... That aint gonna happen.You get get them for $450 with a sale.That same dumbass edited the post back to $450.
I dont know anything about the Hi-LO beam.That would be great.wonder what they would charge me for the upgrade ?I'm gonna look into it now that you brought it up.
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duse View Post
First thing first. Some DUMBASS wrote $350 for the lights.... That aint gonna happen.You get get them for $450 with a sale.That same dumbass edited the post back to $450.
I dont know anything about the Hi-LO beam.That would be great.wonder what they would charge me for the upgrade ?I'm gonna look into it now that you brought it up.
LOL. I'm wondering if they're just equating spot/flood with hi/lo beam (since each headlight can be equipped with both) They also say that you just plug them in and go... that wouldn't be the case if there were actually different settings for hi and low. You would have to do a bit of wiring to make that work I think.

2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650, Brushed Aluminum
2015 Sportsman Touring XP 1000 Bronze Mist, Uni-Filter, 2" lift, 28" Bearclaw HTR's, Cobra HD front axles, Glacier Pro Plow system
2008 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 400, Red
1987 Manitou 24' Pontoon w/ 25HP Merc, bimini top, & propane grill
2014 Aluma 8112 utility trailer (my 'lil toy hauler)
1990 Honda Fourtrax 300, blue, plow machine (Sold)
1986 Yamaha Moto 4 225 (sold)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris ATV Technical Discussions > ATV Visual & Body Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode