Polaris ATV Forum banner

2017 highlifter cooling fan

9K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  O2Thief 
#1 ·
Had one of the electric fans go out on my 850. Pulled it apart to see one of the magnets broke and it burned up the brushes. Is there an aftermarket fan or can I buy just the motor instead of paying the $178 for a new one?

#2 ·
Just had one of mine go out this past memorial day weekend. I poked around on ebay and it looks like theres a lot of $20 fans that "will work" but im hesitant to use them and might just shell out the cash for OEM

#4 ·
I ended up buying one off of 2wheelpros.com, ~$160 for a little fan seems ridiculous but i guess thats the price of being cool...

#6 ·
I looked all over the place, there are plenty of fans out there that can be hard wired in, but I also went with the cheapest Polaris part I could find, like $150 a year ago.From one of the ATV parts places on line. I spray the entire fan assemblys with a lube, water blocker all the time, both the stock 1 left, and the newer one are still performing as they should.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.