Polaris ATV Forum banner

Advice on rear tires

5K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  gsarmed 
#1 ·
Hi Guys. I popped a rear tire on my 2011 Outlaw IRS and need to replace them. The stockers are pretty beat. The size on the stock tire is 20x10xR10. I can hardly find find any replacement tires in this size. Will other sizes work? Like a 20x11x9? That size was recommended on the Rocky Mountain search tool for my quad but it's a 9 inch rim. Any advice is appreciated. The riding season is here! Thanks in advance.
George

#4 ·
Thanks that is what I will go with. Not a huge selection in that size either unfortunately. What are you running for a tire? I'm looking for a tire that will grip well but also have the ability to break loose in power oversteer. It's tougher to get the IRS to break loose so need a tire with some good spacing between the lugs.

#5 ·
i run original maxxis razr 4plys there nice an lite compared too the 6plys and if u want them too slide u will slide if u need hookup it will hookup but if your not looking too use every possible way too get max speed out of your outlaw then i would go with xrex or razr 2s

take a gander over at polarisproriders.com we just had a conversation about tires and also new ones that are tusk made but no rears for ten inchers yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.