Power Vision cx - Polaris ATV Forum
Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 Discussions for the 2014+ Polaris Scrambler XP 1000

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Power Vision cx

Ordered the new programmer yesterday from RVS with a stage 3 tune. Can't wait to get it and install. Thanks, ridin always a pleasure
Hope it adds some more kick

2014 Scrambler 1000..born on date 1/15/14..The First XP 1K.
QSC Clutch Kit, K&N Filter, Air Box Mods, XP 5682's, BH 2.0, Cecco braces, Front differential cover, PCV w/ auto tune, Trinity True Duals
2002 Raptor Piped, Jetted, Pro Flow, K&N
2011 Harley V-Rod Muscle, Pipes, Amsoil Air filter Topless, PCV Tuned, 280 Rear Tire, 125 RWHP
2012 Yamaha WR 450f Tuned, Piped, Throttle stop mod
98 Camaro SS 408... Way to much to list 558 RWHP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 04:31 AM

its a great upgrade i have enjoyed it
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Power Vision cx

I have this being delivered tomorrow. Just stage one and Iím excited. It seems like I should get about a 10% increase in power. Also pumped for the fan to kick on at a cooler temp!

I just realized Iím in the scrambler forum not the sportsman but same engine anyway.

2017 sportsman 850sp
Cecco pinion cover
Carbon fiber valve stem caps
Billet aluminum gas cap
Hand and thumb warmer
Rear Polaris led brake light
Atv guru front Bumber
Elka stage 3 shocks
Wife's

2018 sportsman 1000XP
RVS stage 1 tune
Iron baltic A arm guards front and rear
26" Bighorn tires
Billit aluminum Polaris shifter
Billit aluminum gas cap
Polaris lock n ride rear storage box
Rear rack extender
Front Polaris extreme bumper
Rear polaris extreme bumper
3500# polaris winch
Hays Fab Led headlights & grill
Cup holder storage bag
Hand and thumb warmers
Hand guards
Elka stage 3 shocks
Mine

Last edited by dslanec; 07-17-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 09:20 AM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslanec View Post
I have this being delivered tomorrow. Just stage one and Iím excited. It seems like I should get about a 10% increase in power. Also pumped for the fan to kick on at a cooler temp!

I just realized Iím in the scrambler forum not the sportsman but same engine anyway.
post up a good Ďhonest Ď review please, iím trying to convince myself i need this , lol

2016 Scrambler 1000 xp
GSE single slip on muffler
Direction2 flares

2016 Sportsman 570 non ebs
Direction2 flares
ITP XTR radials
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:

post up a good Ďhonest Ď review please, iím trying to convince myself i need this , lol

2016 Scrambler 1000 xp
Direction2 flares

Direction2 flares
ITP XTR radials
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Well I got the new program installed today. Initial thoughts are I am happy with it. On my property I have a ďdrag stripĒ marked off. My guess is itís about 400-500í long. Stock I would get up to about 61/62mph. On the new tune I was getting 63 most runs and 64 on 1 run. I think an almost 2mph increase in that distance is pretty good! Driving it around in my field and doing wheelies I could really notice an improvement. The throttle response seems much better and itíll wheelie much easier then stock-and it was clearly easy to do stock but with the tune itís crazy easy. This is on grass/field so traction is good. Rpm went from about 7400 to about 8100! Low is a beast. The fan now kicks on at 190 and off at 180. I was afraid I was gonna waste $500 and not notice a difference. Itís not like night and day difference but there is definitely an improvement in power and throttle response. Iíll be able to test it more on some trails in the next few days but wanted to share my 1st thoughts. Also it was very easy to use the power vision and Ryan at RVS was great.

2017 sportsman 850sp
Cecco pinion cover
Billet aluminum gas cap
Hand and thumb warmer
Atv guru front Bumber
Elka stage 3 shocks
Wife's

2018 sportsman 1000XP
RVS stage 1 tune
Iron baltic A arm guards front and rear
26" Bighorn tires
Billit aluminum Polaris shifter
Billit aluminum gas cap
Polaris lock n ride rear storage box
Rear rack extender
Front Polaris extreme bumper
Rear polaris extreme bumper
3500# polaris winch
Hays Fab Led headlights & grill
Cup holder storage bag
Hand and thumb warmers
Hand guards
Elka stage 3 shocks
Mine
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:
Well I got the new program installed today. Initial thoughts are I am happy with it. On my property I have a ďdrag stripĒ marked off. My guess is itís about 400-500í long. Stock I would get up to about 61/62mph. On the new tune I was getting 63 most runs and 64 on 1 run. I think an almost 2mph increase in that distance is pretty good! Driving it around in my field and doing wheelies I could really notice an improvement. The throttle response seems much better and itíll wheelie much easier then stock-and it was clearly easy to do stock but with the tune itís crazy easy. This is on grass/field so traction is good. Rpm went from about 7400 to about 8100! Low is a beast. The fan now kicks on at 190 and off at 180. I was afraid I was gonna waste $500 and not notice a difference. Itís not like night and day difference but there is definitely an improvement in power and throttle response. Iíll be able to test it more on some trails in the next few days but wanted to share my 1st thoughts. Also it was very easy to use the power vision and Ryan at RVS was great.
thanks for update, much appreciated

2016 Scrambler 1000 xp
Direction2 flares

Direction2 flares
ITP XTR radials
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 12:59 PM

I am also waiting for mine to come. Ordered today for my 17 scrambler xp1000. I’ll post a review as soon as I receive it and do some testing.

I got stage 1 also so probably not a lot more power just that little extra throttle response and lower fan on temps.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJscrambler View Post
I am also waiting for mine to come. Ordered today for my 17 scrambler xp1000. Iíll post a review as soon as I receive it and do some testing.

I got stage 1 also so probably not a lot more power just that little extra throttle response and lower fan on temps.
what are your thoughts on reflash so far ??

2016 Scrambler 1000 xp
Direction2 flares

Direction2 flares
ITP XTR radials
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 05:19 PM

My opinion is it is awesome. I had a problem with mine when I nailed the throttle that it would hit the rev limiter right away and keep bouncing off of it. The flash from RVS totally cleaned it up. The throttle response now is on point and it runs like a 1000 should.

I would recommend RVS to anyone and everyone that has a Scrambler and wants that little extra out of it.

Also with the Power commander I can download the software off their site and and fine tune it more if u chose too. The tune from RVS is perfect in my opionion though.
sportsmandan likes this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris Model Specific Discussions > Polaris Scrambler XP 1000

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in