Polaris ATV Forum banner

Big Gun/ PV3 - New Updates on my Street Scrambler

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Thorsten75 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

i wanted to let you partake at the new modifications i installed.

Power Vision3 from RVS with Stage 1.5 (95 ROZ) and 3R (102 ROZ) and a Big Gun Exo full System.
The reason i got the Stage 1.5 is that i was not sure when i get a new Exhaust but i stumbeld over
a used one in the Internet with only 500 Km on it and a pricetag that i couldnt resist.

Since yesterday the Exhaust is installed and today the last bit of 95 Gasoline is gone and refilled with the 102 Stuff.
Stage 1.5 was a revelation and i hope 3R will be a divine one.
You really ask yourself why Polaris isnt doing it that way right from the Factory...

I know many of you already have this upgrade but i thought maybe one or two people might find it interesting to read.

Quik Videos for the sound of the Big Gun:

By the way, RVS is a very Customer friendly Store. Email response is fast and Ryan helps you with every question you might have. Recommended!

See less See more
#2 ·
Dude I have no doubt Ryan over at RVSPerformance hooked you up!!!! And believe me Polaris knows exactly what can be done with their machines it's just those BS emissions standards!!!! It's causing a world of hurt on everyone trying to put out big HP. It's good to hear that these types of aftermarket parts are working!!! I have a 570 I will probably be getting a re-flash done to soon. Just to lower EGT's and engine temps!!

Reactions: Thorsten75
#3 ·
Just arrived at home after 3 hours of driving with Stage 3R. It´s basically Stage 1.5 on Testosterone.

Simply mindblowing what reserves are hiding in this machine. The Pull in high RPM is breathtaking, no shit!
The throttle is so smooth and well mannered, its a pleasure.
Didnt even hit the Speedlimiter and had roundabout 140 Kmh or 87 Mph on the Autobahn.
The other cars were like wtf :D

I think its all you can ask from this Machine.

Very, very enjoyable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.