Polaris ATV Forum banner

1000 is in !!!!

35K views 141 replies 30 participants last post by  PaScrambler 
#1 ·
got the call... 1000 is in and being put together. Leaving my house in 5 minutes to go pick up the BEAST :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

#4 ·
Congrats, But........ :postpic:

#5 ·
Definately need pics! and a Video!!

#8 ·
Awesome man, enjoy!!!!!

#9 ·
Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ditto on pics.

#15 ·
Cycle motion in Middletown NY

#12 ·
Its like scoring the hot chick at the bar. Everyone wants to know how she rides! :beerchug:

Video ASAP. The couple on youtube from Polaris suck!

#14 ·
Thanks guys ...quick review...power very nice and right there at any speed. suspension can't give a grade yet cause its only been around my block a few times but as far as street riding it corners awesome..does not have the body roll I thought it might have...sound :beerchug::beerchug: this thing sounds crazy...also I already removed the exhaust screens and it makes a nice difference. I will try getting pics up soon and a video tomorrow or Friday. I will not be home most of the day tomorrow...sorry..lol

#16 ·
Thanks guys .. I will try getting pics up soon and a video tomorrow or Friday. I will not be home most of the day tomorrow...sorry..lol
Uhh.... this ain't gonna work. :motz:

You need to call in sick tomorrow! Priorities man. :eclipsee:

#21 ·
I will constantly be refreshing my browser over the next couple days looking for CurbS updated info...ha ha

Curious what (if any) benefits or changes removing both spark arrestor screens results in?....never really thought about removing before

#22 ·
You make me feel special. ..lol.. I still can't believe I got 1 and you didn't. Makes no sense. Removing the screens helps with flow plus better sound. I was surprised to feel the weight of those little suckers. Plus these machines come a little rich so the added flow is good. Tomorrow night or Friday will be looking at getting more air in...possibly a air filter change or air box mods. Thinking a 850 aftermarket filter will work...not sure yet

#23 ·
^ im sure it will, should probably look into some better plugs, once you're done breaking it in.

#25 ·
Something kind of strange. My paper work from polaris calls this a 2014.5 model year. Not sure why they would call it that unless they did some changes from the first ones...any ideas?

#27 ·
Well if you think about it, the 1000 is only sold in 2014 and does have a different BOM than the 850....2014.5 model year makes sense from a manufacture. There might be some minor alterations from the 850 as well. I will be able to tell anything on the surface, if its under the skin then Rick C would be the guy.

I was just told by my dealer my 1000 is expected to arrive on 1/22, they outsource delivery trucks to Ohio which many times causes delay's. It may be sooner or later....either way it sounds like my dealer is on the lower end of the A dealers, so honestly never expected to get it first.

#26 ·
they came out mid year, so that would be my guess. the '14's "rolled out" Aug. 1 2013.

#30 ·
Congrats on your new ride! Looking forward to any pics and video as well...especially interested in the sound.

#35 ·
I am going to try...but I haven't been able to post from my phone..now i'm loading my pic to my laptop..hopefully I can do it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.