Polaris ATV Forum banner

"HULK" Scrambler 1000 6" lift and more!

14K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Fly 
#1 ·
It has been a long wait but my bike is finally finished. It has the soon to be released High Lifter 6" lift, Diver down snorkel kit, radiator relocate, HD springs, No Limit wheels and one of the last sets of the Maxxis 31x11 Outlaws. It also has a RJWC slip-on exhaust and a QSC Mud Pro clutch kit along with a Rogue Off Road grill insert! It turned out great! It has 24" of Ground clearance with the 31" outlaws.

See less See more
#2 ·
A thing of beauty!! Can't wait to see it in action...where you can turn Bruce Banner into the Hulk :D Congrats SMJ!!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

#5 ·
that is one crazy looking machine..the green is perfect on it..the add ons make it super nice...looks like some great fun times ahead...since you will be in the swamps a lot should of called it the swamp thing after the green swamp creature..lol...

Enjoy it and have fun ..

#12 ·
Nice bike! Very impressive!

#13 ·
Very Nice SMJ. Both the machine and the wife. Wish I had something like that, but at the same time I can't even imagine the $$$ tied up in that sweet ride. But you do get your money's worth. Congrats. Now go get it dirty.

#14 ·
Logan... WOW!

^^^ I can't wait either to see you let the BEAST out! I hope you're filming/uploading right now!

Can you comment on the axles yet?

S.W.E.E.T.

#15 ·
Thanks guys! The first ride on it will be at the end of the month and of course we will be filming.

I can now. The axles are call "High Lifter RCV Heavy Duty Axles". They will be releasing all the major specs on them soon. They are comparable to Gorilla and Turner axles in strength.

#16 ·
Very nice set up, and if your smart follow Osta's example and get her a pink one all set up, LOL. I know you guys like to crawl through everything nice and methodical, but I am still guessing with the smaller wheel wells you will be getting extra dirty now... I know my buddy only has mudzilla's on his 1k and he gets coated after the first hole, but he pins it to win it!

#20 ·
Judging for his post on 4-27 that said SMJ added three new 1000's, I'm gonna say roughly 3 months. Question is, what do the other 2 look like now???

#19 ·
Damn that monster looks good!!!

#21 ·
Nice bike!

#23 ·
Looks sweet, are you leaving that side panel off?
Is there a difference in quality or size from the maxxis to the v-rubber?
Also see you stuck to OG laws and not ol2s, too heavy?

#24 ·
I will be installing the side panels after I get my new stickers in.

The maxxis on average are a little taller than the v-rubber outlaws now being made. I like the OL2's but the 31 outlaws are my all around favorite tire. They perform well is all conditions and like you stated are lighter than the OL2's.

#25 ·
Looks GREAT!!

So how was the ride???

CW

#27 ·
Scrambler 1000 EPS Lift kit (2"-3" lift)

Any one know who makes a a 2 or 3" lift for the Scrambler 1000 with the Fox shocks? I seen one for a 850 but couldn't have Fox shocks? Also want Arched A-arms for front and rear. Seen Highlifter makes front ones but not rears? Need to buy the whole 6" kit to get rears a-arms? Would I be able to use spring spacers instead with the Arched A-arms if I can't find a lift?

#28 ·
Any one know who makes a a 2 or 3" lift for the Scrambler 1000 with the Fox shocks? I seen one for a 850 but couldn't have Fox shocks? Also want Arched A-arms for front and rear. Seen Highlifter makes front ones but not rears? Need to buy the whole 6" kit to get rears a-arms? Would I be able to use spring spacers instead with the Arched A-arms if I can't find a lift?
Outkast, Catvos, Backwoods, and SLC all make a 3" for the 1k that retains the fox shocks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.