Polaris ATV Forum banner

Newbie questions?

675 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jarret 
#1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum here and new to quads I had a rzr side by side a couple years ago and sold it but decided I needed another toy. I have some questions for fellow 1k scrammy owners regarding the adjustable suspension. And some advice or pointers on the first upgrades I should do and general maintenance.

So I had the fox podium shocks on my rzr when I had it but I was young and a little less mechanically inclined. I'm curious as to what adjustments some of you have made to the shocks to make it sit higher all around and a little stiffer in the front.

For my second question what are some upgrades/additions you guys recommend? That will help with performance and ride comfortablitity. Also I have a bit of a foreign idea as far as sport utility quads go but I'd like to have a passenger sometimes I purchased the back rack extension in hopes of welding on a back rest for a passenger or in hopes of finding a deluxe seat that would fit for my girlfriend to be able to ride with me on occasion.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.