Polaris ATV Forum banner

Sportsman with zillas

9K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Nick_81282 
#1 ·
Hello all

This is my first thread. I have been on the site looking for awhile and decided to make a account and post my bike. Its a 2010 500. I just ordered a set of maxxis zillas, 27x9x12 and 27x11x12 on itp wheels. I have attached pictures of before and after. The zillas are a bit rougher than the stockers i had but not bad at all. I cant say i didnt have any power loss because i dont want to get into a argument with someone about weight and hieght and gear ratio etc lol. Anyway if i did have any it was VERY little. Not enough to even really tell. Have not had it on a ride so i cant comment on its trail and mud manners. I figured the photos would give someone a little help if they were trying to decide on what size zilla. They were 25 inches not mounted, after they were mounted and put on they are 26 7/8 with 5.5 lbs in them.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Nick,
Im thinking of doing something similar with those size tires, do the new bigger tires fit ok? did you have to do anything other than just mount the new ones? Just looking to learn as much info as possible before i make my move. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.