Polaris ATV Forum banner

97 scrambler 400 performance

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tc862011 
#1 ·
I have been googling all day and really can’t find anything with good help, all this is fairly new to me. I’m used to modding my motorcycle and Jeep, I more or less wanna add a clutch kit, bigger carb and some performance reeds, just really wanna wake up an old machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
V-Force 3 reeds help ALOT.

Unfortunately, the two big players in the Polaris performance world no longer offer anything. They were HPD & HOT SEAT. Hot seat was/is Speedwerkx, but they don't offer Polaris quad stuff anymore.

That said, if you can find a good used HPD or Hot Seat pipe they were the best. Along with their clutch kits.

The only one I know of anymore that still makes Polaris stuff is Aaen Performance. Good products too.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I was thinking about the v force 3 reeds and cage, the previous page mentioned has kits and everything, I just haven’t figured out how to order, looks like I might have to call to order. It’s too bad that most have stopped making performance parts. I have tried the website you mention but it won’t load for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.