Polaris ATV Forum banner

What did you do with your XP 1000 today

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Hemifire 
#1 ·
Looking to breathe some life back into this forum, beyond helping people fix problems.

Post what you did with your XP 1000 today - pics for proof!

Today I installed my upgraded pinion plate from Twisted Metal. Also installed a plow and tried plowing the driveway for the first time. SUPER impressed with how well it works - it scrapes right to the pavement.

See less See more
#4 ·
Installed a set of super stealthy reverse lights this week. Wired them to a latching button on my headlight pod. Also put a few winter miles on - we had some rain earlier this weekend and everything is froze up pretty solid. LOVE my LED headlights.

#5 ·
Installed a set of super stealthy reverse lights this week. Wired them to a latching button on my headlight pod. Also put a few winter miles on - we had some rain earlier this weekend and everything is froze up pretty solid. LOVE my LED headlights.
Do you have the part# for the headlights you are using?

They throw good light?

#7 ·
Wanted to add some light to the front of my bike. I found that with the lights off, you couldn't really tell the bike was running, so I added a couple of red markers. They're flush mount and I honed out two of the clips that hold the grille on, so they're subtle and not super ricey looking.

Cost me $3.00 for the lights, pretty happy with the result.

#8 ·
Last week I've got bushings changed up front, and being there frame braces added. no pics though. need to find some time to do back ones... also last time plowing I bent a plow. lol. how come.? uneven sidewalk... on time I were making a turn, I did catch it with an edge of the plow, the way it didn't fold on springs... well. 10lbs hummer and 20ton press fixed stuff a little...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.