Polaris ATV Forum banner

Pics of Tourings and X2

307K views 503 replies 186 participants last post by  2smoke 
#1 ·
Ok Guys and Gals, please post pictures of your Sportsman Touring and X2 model quads. I need some ideas. Thanks.

#233 ·
Gas can

I really like that gas cand and carrier. Is there any info. on it?

#8 ·
A work in progress. Waiting on Guru bumpers and a a replacement GPS after my crash and she will be done.

#9 ·
Are those rear boxes large enough to do the job? I've been considering them but have only seen them in photos.

#19 ·
I can carry everything I need between the front box and the two rears. Don't like how they stick out a bit off the sides bit they do the job fairly well.

#18 ·
Hey crashbot. Where did you get that rack for your storage bag in the rear. That is sweet and exactly what I'm looking for for my 2011.

#27 ·
Rusty...I like the look but won't the lift & large tires put a strain on other parts?

#28 ·
Yup, but you gotta pay to play!

Rusty, that's one of the baddest looking x2's Ive seen yet. Fill that cooler full of ice cold "sodas" and find some mud :biglaugh:

#32 ·
Awesome from brush guard. Where did you get that from?

#30 ·
Ransom Proctor...I may be repeating myself, but I really like your setup for the rear box. I'm going to copy your idea. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.