Polaris ATV Forum banner

kolpin dually LED lights

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DarwinFaries 
#1 ·
Anybody try these LEDs yet , the are very well made, 3"x3" square lights with 4 large LED bulbs in each one. They use 1.1 amp and 15 watts .they are brighter than all 3 headlights on at the same time .

#2 ·
I have them. They are made by Rigid Industries, and I purchased them from Rigid directly. I love them!!!!! I have the HID kit for my XP and the Dually's are brighter than those, they also turn on instantly. When I hit the pod light for a high beam, it takes a few seconds to get to full power and it kind of messes with my eyes. The Dually's turn on and are nice white and bright. Check out LED Lights | Off Road LED Light Bars | Military | Defense | Agriculture | Marine | Mining | Landscape | Police | Fire | Rigid Industries because they have a great product line all the way up to a 50 inch bar for trucks.

#3 ·
Yes I originally checked them out on ridgids web site and watched there torture test . Ridgid and kolpin wanted $270-$280 ish for them . Got mine new on amazon.com for $177 . Amazing how bright they are , I mounted a set on my brush bump they look great. Checked with Polaris dealer before buying them and all they had was piaas(not bright-higher wattage). And some cheap 4" LED. I LUV EM ! Highly recommend them for a well lit night ride .

#4 ·
I chose the floods over the spots for that location.

#5 ·
I got the spotlight ones and had ATV Guru put mounts on my bumper when they made it. I would like to get one in flood pattern for a reverse light.

#7 ·
I got the spotlight ones and had ATV Guru put mounts on my bumper when they made it.
Curious, why spots for the front instead of flood or combo?

#6 ·
Thinking of one for the rear also, can tap right to the battery and put waterproof toggle somewhere on the rear/side for a short run for the wires. Tapped the accy for the front set also a short run to the toggle I mounted on the right top side of the highbeam pod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.