Polaris ATV Forum banner

Snorkeling a 2007 Sportsman 800

14K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lost cause 
#1 ·
Hi I'm new to this site and was wondering if someone could help me with Snorkeling my 2007 Polaris Sportsman 800 or eend me a link if it has been covered before? I would like my snorkels to come out my front box instead of the fenders. If someone can help me out with some detailed instructions and material needed it would really help me out! Thanks

#2 ·
Search for snorkeling a 800 and a thread named custom snorkel kit for my 13' 850 xp!!! And 8 posts down you will find a person named highmark he will more than likely help you if you send him a message he has be a part of several snokel builds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

#3 ·
For your 800 you will need a two 1.5" pvc 90's for the airbox, something to cover the existing whole on the airbox with, some flex hose, 2 rubber reducing couplings for the belt box intake and exhaust, hose clamps, and some 1.5" or 2" pvc with couplings depending on how you actually want to have them exit the box. You will also want to use some heat tape on the hoses to keep them from melting. You can also get various pre-made parts from triangle atv or rubber down customs. Here's some photos to give you some ideas of what I am talking about.

Air intake with pvc 90's and plexiglass or rigid plastic to cover hole:

Air intake with plate from RDC or triangle atv:

Flex hose routing (may have to change slightly as this is for snorkel into pod):

custom RDC risers:

Or homemade PVC:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.