Polaris ATV Forum banner

My stolen Sportsman 335 recovered

7K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Scrambler198210 
#1 ·
So back in 2011 my Sportsman was stolen from my barn, 3 years later state police found it while investigating a atv theft ring. She still in one piece, a litttle beat up though. Has a broken cv shaft, bent control arm and tie rod, bent handle bars, busted rear rack. Battery is missing and pull start is broken so im not sure if it runs. Once I bring her home this week will be trying to get her running again. Never thought id be getting her back especially after all this time. If anyone has extra parts that they like to get rid of let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
glad you got it back. People that do that crap make me sick!! Get a life you worthless waste of space crooks!

#4 ·
Good to hear you have your machine back. Bummer, that it was returned with some damage. I hate the feeling that someone taking my ride and beating the hell out of it. It did happen to me once with my sand rail, Came back with a busted trans. Great to see that your "leo's" ( I watch NCIS) did their jobs. Hope everything works out for you.

#8 ·
When it comes to a thief I believe that it should be just fine to shoot them in the face with a shotgun if you catch them in the act. A young child stealing a piece of candy, NO. But a grown man/bitch/loser that has to steal to make it in society. Hell yea. Mandatory bird shot too. Dont want to kill him. Just would like to peel the skin off his face.
Sorry to be so harsh. Just cant stand a theif!!

#12 ·
Wow. Three years later! I wonder how many more quads they stole in that period of time!!! Glad you got it back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.