570 or 850 - Page 8 - Polaris ATV Forum
Polaris Sportsman Discussions for the Polaris Sportsman 90, 300, 355, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 700, 800, 850

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogRunner2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTSMAN800570 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johniii View Post
It appears grammar isn't your strong suit! All you do is troll for some reason, get a life,I am assuming from your pictures you live at poverty level and maybe your bored waiting on your check! Lol William your daddy???
yes I live out in the country with plenty of land, must be poverty... now were getting personal. you wanna talk about quads and the possibility of a job, cool. but now you're getting a little too personal on your attacks (over what you can barely see in small pics) and if you were nearby id gladly meet up with you...

apparently I struck a chord with you and its very obvious you're sitting there all pissed off. why? if my opinions are so off the wall and "baseless" then why even chime in? are you laid off with nothing to do?
Calling people idiot,questioning their reading skills, threatening people, that isn't personal? Out of the various ATV and sxs forums I belong to you have to be the biggest dickhead I've encountered. There's another fact for you.

wheres the threat? prove it! and what makes you any better? you're a name caller too! and if me being a dickhead is a fact, its about the only one ive gotten from any of you so far! oh now half the world rides hatfield and you're there everyday to see it... ok buddy. even if Polaris is number one still, that doesn't mean much. people simply aren't doing research and lets face it some just aren't very bright. I see more people smoking cigarettes when I go out sometimes then those that don't... I guess that means cigarettes are good too.. and even if Polaris is still number 1 in sales, I highly doubt they sell 10 to 1. im still waiting for those "facts"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by johniii View Post
I figured you have too much time on your hands,sorry I got personal but you call people stupid because they like Polaris,you must be pissed off,maybe laid off from Polaris lmao.
I have too much time on my hands? apparently so do you, seeing as you're going toe to toe with me in the middle of a weekday.. whats your excuse?

post #73 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Polaris ATV Junkie!

On the whole 1990's Polaris was junk thing, I had a 1994 300 Trailboss 300, and it was honestly the best atv I ever owned. I had a hard life as I was young, rode it hard, and didn't do much maintenance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 08:59 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

I don't think your reading skills are too sharp either Richard. Reread my post genius. I'll dumb it down for you. With the amount of people who ride H+M trails from different parts of the country it's a very good indicator of what people buy.There, is that easy enough for you?

2018 RZR XP1000 LE
2012 400 H.O. (wife's ride)
post #75 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 09:01 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robooo View Post
On the whole 1990's Polaris was junk thing, I had a 1994 300 Trailboss 300, and it was honestly the best atv I ever owned. I had a hard life as I was young, rode it hard, and didn't do much maintenance.
they were junk not just because they usually didn't hold up, they were just junk all around. you are the 1st person ive ever seen praise a old Polaris. so you liked it even better then your current brute force? i'll be taking that with a grain of salt for sure...

post #76 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 09:05 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't think your reading skills are too sharp either Richard. Reread my post genius. I'll dumb it down for you. With the amount of people who ride H+M trails from different parts of the country it's a very good indicator of what people buy.There, is that easy enough for you?
and you are there every single waking moment to prove that? yes tons of people ride that trail system, but "half the world"???? show me the numbers! you are another one with no proof. like I said, they can be number 1 all they want, that doesn't mean they are the best or reliable.

and poor William, ive seen that guy on many sites. he is nothing but respectful and honest. he told the OP a lot of people have had problems with the 850. that's it, you Polaris nuts jump all over him because he said something you didn't want to hear. how immature is that?

when I read bad about a machine that I own, I don't get mad, I take notice! its not personal, but you people make it that way. you treat a damn atv brand like its your child, its sickeningly retarded

post #77 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Wtf are you reading? I never said half the world, and I stated how much I'm there. That 3rd grade education is starting to show Rich.

2018 RZR XP1000 LE
2012 400 H.O. (wife's ride)
post #78 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-22-2015, 09:18 AM
Extreme ATV Enthusiast

Quote:
Wtf are you reading? I never said half the world, and I stated how much I'm there. That 3rd grade education is starting to show Rich.
rich? sorry but that's not even my name... and oh another insult? this goes to show the type of people that ride these things.. if you aren't there everyday 365 days of the year then you have no basis, period. why are you taking this so personally? I don't like Polaris much and you do... isn't that all that matters? if everything people say about them online doesn't concern you about the reliability, then great! why let me rain on your parade? like I said, I take notice when people have issues, not get mad at them! and I certainly don't wanna kill the messenger, like William for example. I know you didn't say anything about him, that's for those that did. this is beyond ridiculous

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris ATV Forum > Polaris Model Specific Discussions > Polaris Sportsman

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode